2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I think the Dolphins probably ought to be forced to wear their pink on white.

But I agree w/ bully, I think the NFL wants to have teams showcase traditional stuff in London games and I suspect we have aqua tops vs. the old Namath-SBIII all-whites for the scum... er, jets. Congrats over beating Auburn and do clang them cowbells LOUD when the pink mist trickles into Starkville!

Man, just think how bad Miami would have gotten slapped around had they been in their "hotter" aqua jerseys.

The old "white at home because its cooler in the hot sun" line is one of the biggest fallacy's in sports.

They've got alot of nerve if they're still calling their team color 'aqua' and not 'teal' (which is what it is)

We'll see genuine aqua in December against the NYG when the Fish erm Mammals don their 1966 throwbacks.

Oh yea, white is cooler in the hot and humid weather, that makes me laugh too. Pure idiocy

It was nearing 90° at kickoff with 72% humidity .... the all-white really helped 'em, gimme a break.

Dallas in navy too .... they've been winning when I've seen them wear those. Cowboys have one of the sharpest faux throwbacks in the NFL and they can't wear 'em. That's pathetic.

Though there is NO official word yet, I get the feeling that the Baltimore Ravens will wear black vs. the Chargers in Week 8, especially since it occurs on the day after Halloween, as well as vs. the Steelers in Week 16. The Ravens have a habit of wearing black vs. the Steelers in recent years, though not this past season (2014).

I'm thinking that the Dolphins will go with aqua tops being in London; and I know the climate there is much cooler than in Miami.

Last time they were in London, they did just that.

They actually wore white with aqua pants against the Raiders in London last year. I remember that game because I was excited to see my team play in London, and then the Dolphins destroyed them in a really bad game. Horrible.

bSLCtu2.png

I'm thinking that the Dolphins will go with aqua tops being in London; and I know the climate there is much cooler than in Miami.

They actually wore white with aqua pants against the Raiders in London last year. I remember that game because I was excited to see my team play in London, and then the Dolphins destroyed them in a really bad game. Horrible.

I totally forgot that game. I was thinking about the London game against the Giants

Go A's!

You actually beat me to the punch on that one, because I was surprised when the Dolphins pulled out the aqua teal pants at Wembley that day against the Raiders.

We all know Miami's dumb reasons for their policy of wearing all-white for home games and the teal jerseys for night games, but London weather is around 55-60° this time of year and it rains there far too much. Not very much sunlight gets in there like the old Wembley. When I saw the Fish in their teal pants against the Raiders I had a gut-feeling that the NFL intervened and asked them to do that and if that's they case with Miami being the home team and the fans in England not yet having the chance to see them play wearing their colored jerseys in real-time they may end up wearing those on Sunday. Just a hunch I have based on NFL greed for marketing of team apparel.

2:30 pm BST local kickoff ... weather shows it should be in the upper 50s at kickoff. There's no viable reason why Miami shouldn't wear their colored jerseys. I wonder if their equipment guys tweet the uniform set for Sunday like many do.

I would be shocked if the Cardinals don't wear the black jerseys this week. They usually do in the second home game, but they probably didn't want to wear them against SF again like last year.

It will also be interesting to see if the Chargers go white at home or not. I really hope they don't. Last season, they had a game against the Jets one day later, but it was week 5, and they wore navy and won 31-0.

I'm sure we all want the Vikings to bring back the purple pants and I have a feeling they will at Denver.

I also think the Ravens will break out the all white look on Thursday.

I'm sure we all want the Vikings to bring back the purple pants and I have a feeling they will at Denver.

Nope, we all don't.

Now how would either of you know what 'we' all want ... that's not even a question.

I love their purple pants, it's just the socks I hate that are worn with them that are awful and does no justice for those purple pants.

6-greg-jennings-wr-minnesota-vikings-27-

Wouldn't be shocked (in fact, I almost expect) to see the Browns give us all a giant middle finger and go brown pants/brown socks or orange pants/orange socks again despite getting roasted for it by their fans in each of the first two times they've done it during the regular season so far.

What made me laugh is that I was watching 'Inside the NFL' on Showtime last night and they had HC Mike Pettine mic'd up.

During the pre-game while the players were loosening up and doing their stretching exercises he says to a group of the Browns players "I really like this all-brown look from top to bottom" ...

That right there and him choosing to play McNown instead of Manziel just leads me to think he'll be yet another Browns HC casualty after the season. How anybody could like brown/brown/brown puts the scare into me.

He was a really good DC though, I liked his defense the one season he was in Orchard Park before getting the Browns head coaching job.

josh-mccown-nfl-oakland-raiders-clevelan

Archived