2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

What is the Browns' obsession with matching the socks to the pants? Their uniforms in weeks 1 and 3 could've looked a lot better by switching the socks!

This week's look is a real joke with the brown socks. I used to kinda like the Browns but if bad luck can help, I hope they loose all their games until they switch back to something decent.

You're rooting against a team only because their uniforms are bad.

Gotcha.

We all know winning can make a uniform stick around, just think about the Pats. We'll certainly be stuck with flying Elvis nearly forever because of the success they had wearing these. Do I want to be stuck with the Browns current atrocities because of some success? I certainly don't.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! On this board, we type in sentences. Also, every NFL team only has one helmet; teams peel off and change the decals when they wear throwback uniforms.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

What is the Browns' obsession with matching the socks to the pants? Their uniforms in weeks 1 and 3 could've looked a lot better by switching the socks!

This week's look is a real joke with the brown socks. I used to kinda like the Browns but if bad luck can help, I hope they loose all their games until they switch back to something decent.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

Seriously? I root against teams for wearing crappy uniforms all the time. I rooted against the Seahawks in both their recent superbowls, I've completely turned on the Buccaneers since last year, and now I'm hoping the Browns lose every time they play.

I bet I'm not the only one on this board either.

8e4dc8eb87da414b906d853ce68385f52f75728a

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

Seriously? I root against teams for wearing crappy uniforms all the time. I rooted against the Seahawks in both their recent superbowls, I've completely turned on the Buccaneers since last year, and now I'm hoping the Browns lose every time they play.

It could be surprising on Wedontcareaboutsportlogos.net but not really around here... I can't stand a team looking like clowns either.

It's nice to see the Eagles in green jerseys for a change.

Yes, it sure is, plus they're up by 17 at the half, loving that .... They now need to revert back to the midnight green pants when wearing the white jerseys.

Thanks Eagles, now please play like this when you play the Dolphins and Patriots too.

Guess Chip Kelly's the smartest man in the room erm stadium so far today.

J-E-T-S went way overboard with this white-out day .... socks and cleats white too ... looks beyond ridiculous.

"Beyond Ridiculous"

joe-namath-new-york-jets-autograph-signi

Browns going brown/brown/brown on Sunday vs Oakland. I assumed that dark combo would be saved for a cold weather game. I was wrong.https://twitter.com/browns/status/647196848784969730

12011340_10102296833429602_4684178344795

The socks should as least be orange.

Not sure my OCD can handle a white swoosh on jersey and orange swoosh on pants.

For what it's worth, it turns out the swoosh on the actual brown pants matches the white one on the brown jersey. The team's uni graphic was wrong.

josh-mccown-nfl-oakland-raiders-clevelan

spacer.png

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

It could be surprising on Wedontcareaboutsportlogos.net but not really around here... I can't stand a team looking like clowns either.

I've got to admit that, if the Bengals were to do the unthinkable and win a Super Bowl, I'd prefer it not be in these uniforms. If they did, it would be bittersweet, because we'd probably be stuck with them forever, and it has pained me to have to look at them every time I've watched my favorite team play for the past eleven years.

As for the other teams, unless Baltimore or Pittsburgh is playing, I'm mostly indifferent about the outcome of the other NFL games, so the uniforms decide if I watch or not. If it's a good uniform matchup, I'll at least leave it on in the room. If not, I don't even have it on my TV.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 4 (Part1) (BYES:Titans, Patriots)
Ravens @ Steelers
KVoOLDL.jpggt6xKh6.jpg
Jets @ Dolphins
odhkOad.jpgT3rPZD5.jpg
Jaguars @ Colts
OO2ti2Y.jpgkie5RJ0.jpg
Giants @ Bills
jRdUIEp.jpg1XsNunR.jpg
Panthers @ Buccaneers
PgTriV5.jpgBdQQd7r.png

I hate that the Bengals are wearing their orange jerseys against the Chiefs. That is too many warm colors going on all at once. It didn't look good 2 years ago when they wore them against the Packers for the same reason.

Plus, they haven't even worn their black jersey yet. You shouldn't wear an alternate before you wear your regular uniform.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Wouldn't be shocked (in fact, I almost expect) to see the Browns give us all a giant middle finger and go brown pants/brown socks or orange pants/orange socks again despite getting roasted for it by their fans in each of the first two times they've done it during the regular season so far.

Archived