2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eagles/Redskins was pretty good to watch on television

Yeah while in general I prefer the old shiny fabrics for the Eagles' green, I'll concede that the flat Nike material definitely makes them appear brighter" and at least in this case, made it a pretty colorful game. If only Washington could just make new jerseys and/or pants that look like they belong together that would be great. I don't even care that much about striping inconsistency, but it just looks too much like they are wearing elements from different sets (which I guess technically is what they are doing.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Eagles/Redskins was pretty good to watch on television

Yeah while in general I prefer the old shiny fabrics for the Eagles' green, I'll concede that the flat Nike material definitely makes them appear brighter" and at least in this case, made it a pretty colorful game. If only Washington could just make new jerseys and/or pants that look like they belong together that would be great. I don't even care that much about striping inconsistency, but it just looks too much like they are wearing elements from different sets (which I guess technically is what they are doing.)

I loved staring at Kirk Cousins sleeves the whole time. They are just the best.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 5 (Part1) (BYES:Dolphins, Vikings, Jets, Panthers)

Colts @ Texans

bQHLOWc.jpgwecqGS9.jpg

Bears @ Chiefs

AxLZloc.jpgmYnedIX.jpg

Seahawks @ Bengals

WuhMmhc.jpg7zfAlVi.jpg

Redskins @ Falcons

0gyqOMw.jpgTUVHgZX.jpg

Jaguars @ Buccaneers

GSoezns.jpgW2gRksK.png

This cowboys/saints game looks great wish the boys would wear blue at home

Agreed. Just checking my spreadsheets where I track uniforms for teams, I found the last time the Saints wore white jerseys/gold pants against the Cowboys was back in 1971, when the Saints upset the Pukes 24-14 at Tulane Stadium:

18876188-mmmain.jpg

On another issue, I like the Bengals in orange, but choosing to wear them against Kansas City with their bright red is just pure air-headed. I'd like to know who makes such a dumb decision such as this.

I agree. Although the Chiefs being the away team, I think they should have just worn their white pants.

kansas_city_chiefs_v_cincinnat_0_1443974

Bills @ Titans
2hba3d9.jpgkJzt3Cp.jpg

Titans are wearing white again

Do you have a source, or just a hunch they are wearing white? OTOH: with Ryan now as their head coach, I don't see the Bills wearing blue pants hardly at all. The Jets hardly ever wore green pants during the final few seasons under the Ryan regime, and I do think that will be case for Buffalo as well, hopefully I am wrong, the blue pants with the white jersey looks better!!

Archived