2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seahawks confirm white tops and blue pants in Cincinnati (per team twitter). Too bad, I like white on grey, but superstition is setting in and they haven't won in that combo. They haven't lost wearing grey/grey.

In nearly all cases, I prefer that the pants either match the helmet or be white, when worn with a white jersey. So I'm fine with their wearing blue pants with their blue helmets.

The grey the Seahawks use is identical to the grey other teams use. So in light of that? I've decided to go in the opposite direction. I'll refer to it as Wolf Grey™ regardless of team.

The Arizona Cardinals are the league's oldest team, as such I feel like they need a more traditional look. The 2005 update gave us a great logo, but the jerseys and pats leave something to be desired. They're just so typical of mid-2000s "progressive" design. They're really starting to look dated.

I would like to see them adopt a more traditional look, based off of the look they wore during their final days in St. Louis and first few seasons in Arizona. Keep the new logo, go with a modernized classic look from the neck down, similar to what the Bills did. In fact follow Buffalo's lead when it comes to the facemasks. Wolf Grey™ for that vintage football look!

Can I also participate in this practice? Maybe I should bring back my Wolf Grey avatar. The insistence on saying wolf grey every time we talk about the Seahawks is annoying and bizarre, especially because a Seahawk is a bird!

I prefer the Giants Wolf Grey™ pants to their white pants with Wolf Grey™ stripes. Further completes the vintage feeling of that uniform.

Of course! If people who fawn over Nike insist on calling one of the more ubiquitous colours out there by some name cooked up by naval gazing designers then we owe it to them to get it right!

Week 5 predictions:

Seahawks in white jersey/navy pants (confirmed)

Titans in white jersey/navy pants (confirmed)

Bills in blue jersey/white pants (confirmed)

Chargers in alternate light blue (confirmed)

Eagles in all white

Saints in black jersey/gold pants (they hardly ever wear all black in away games anymore)

Rams in all white (I was wrong the last couple of weeks but this time I think it will happen)

Ravens in all black, Browns in white jersey/brown pants (both confirmed)

Bucs in white jersey/pewter pants (highly doubt the Bucs will wear their home red jersey until after the Cowboys game which will be December 6th the earliest).

Jaguars in black jersey/white pants

That is all!!

For the Browns, I hope they'll wear O/W/B at some point this season. I think that's their best combo.

I also would like to see the Eagles try the green jerseys with their black pants some time this year.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The Iggles looked good at home in the win against the Saints.

They did look good. I've noticed that the side / back mesh on some players jerseys has kind of a sheen to it, unlike the normal flat Nike look. Maybe just the sun though. Either way while I'm not a huge fan of the flat look, I think it looked great today. I think Nike got the colors pretty well matched, as I didn't notice major mismatches unless the players were super sweaty, and even then it wasn't isolated to just the sweatboxes but more of a consistent all-over thing.

For the Browns, I hope they'll wear O/W/B at some point this season. I think that's their best combo.

I also would like to see the Eagles try the green jerseys with their black pants some time this year.

I'd have to see a mock up of that, but I can't imagine it looking good. The colors are so dark that they'd almost clash, kind of like navy and black (though the Nike flat midnight green def looks brighter than before.)

I think they'd look great in mono green now, since the jersey and pants match pretty well.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 6 (Part1) (BYES:Cowboys, Raiders, Rams, Buccaneers)
Falcons @ Saints
TUVHgZX.jpgF46WRRX.jpg
Redskins @ Jets
oHoxmWU.jpgodhkOad.jpg
Cardinals @ Steelers
mAuY7B4.jpggt6xKh6.jpg
Chiefs @ Vikings
JlEheB2.jpg536r0be.jpg
Bengals @ Bills
Himiu3p.jpgAxPUZvo.jpg

Raiders finally have their field painted and now have NFL and AFL logos in the endzone with the team wordmark. Never seen them do that before.

There was alot of stirring of the pot by some writers and media outlets about the Raiders purposely not painting the 50 yard line gold to keep in line with their rebellious ways, along with their hate for the 49ers who they feel got preferred NFL treatment such as the league helping them out financially to build their new Levi's Stadium and not wanting to ground-share with them.

According to Mark Davis that was all BS and they were waiting for the Athletics to commence their season which has now happened, because the 50 yard lines are now painted in gold which I noticed instantly.

The AFL logo in the end-zone looked great, I wish they would do that at the Ralph. There's plenty of room for it on either side of the BILLS word-mark.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Falcons @ Saints

TUVHgZX.jpgF46WRRX.jpg

Redskins @ Jets

0gyqOMw.jpgOEiIFzy.jpg

Cardinals @ Steelers

mAuY7B4.jpggt6xKh6.jpg

Chiefs @ Vikings

JlEheB2.jpg536r0be.jpg

Bengals @ Bills

aXkQWkP.png1XsNunR.jpg

I doubt the bills r wearing blue I'm ging with buffalowhite and Bengals black

Falcons @ SaintsTUVHgZX.jpgF46WRRX.jpg

Redskins @ Jets0gyqOMw.jpgOEiIFzy.jpg

Cardinals @ SteelersmAuY7B4.jpggt6xKh6.jpg

Chiefs @ VikingsJlEheB2.jpg536r0be.jpg

Bengals @ BillsaXkQWkP.png1XsNunR.jpg[/quot

How do u make those

Archived