2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey let's keep quoting the first image with all the jerseys!

Eagles in black is terrible, but we all know that. I'd love them in mono green once with this set, and I also think they could pull off a full don't-call-it-wolf gray uniform too. Anything but black. The jerseys and pants both need to be burned.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Looks like one of the Chargers powder blue games will be Monday night against Pittsburgh. Last year, the player on the game ticket was wearing the jersey the team would be wearing and the powder blue is shown on the PIT ticket this year.

Looks like the Chargers will be wearing powder blue in back-to-back weeks...judging by the uniform color on the game ticket, they will be wearing powder blue vs. the Browns in Week 4. http://www.ebay.com/itm/San-Diego-Chargers-v-Cleveland-Browns-2-Tickets-PLAZA-24-Qualcomm-Stadium-10-4-/161786487744?hash=item25ab39e3c0

Since the Chargers wore white against the Browns and navy against the Steelers, anyone know wha' happened?

The Titans better be done with white at home this week. And hopefully now that Philbin's gone, the Fins will go back to aqua pants. I see the Jags going teal alts or black over white if they go color.

The upside if the Titans go WAH is that the Dolphins wear their seldomly used aqua tops.

Eagles in black is terrible, but we all know that. I'd love them in mono green once with this set, and I also think they could pull off a full don't-call-it-wolf gray uniform too. Anything but black. The jerseys and pants both need to be burned.

No thank-you!!

They did that in 1997 on Monday Night Football against San Fran, and it was beyond awful. See for yourself:

2417891.jpg4-13-10+SFC+article.png

72527142-nov-1997-wide-receiver-j-j-stok

Archived