2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

Very good point about the Giants & the red zone. Now lost both the Cowboys & Patriots games with late strangleholdson the red zone.

Tell me again how much of a genius Tom Coughlin is.

Edelman is out. We're on to Buffalo. Undefeated streak. We're on to Buffalo.

You mean you don't know first-hand?

Tom%20Coughlinby%20rob%20carr.jpg

lols... his defence was genius in the first... I wouldn't say he masterminded their 2nd.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good point about the Giants & the red zone. Now lost both the Cowboys & Patriots games with late strangleholdson the red zone.

Tell me again how much of a genius Tom Coughlin is.

Edelman is out. We're on to Buffalo. Undefeated streak. We're on to Buffalo.

You mean you don't know first-hand?

Tom%20Coughlinby%20rob%20carr.jpg

lols... his defence was genius in the first... I wouldn't say he masterminded their 2nd.

Poor coaches don't end up with multiple Super Bowl titles

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Poor coaches don't end up with multiple Super Bowl titles

I wasn't suggesting he was poor. I was merely laughing at his recent clutch game management.

I'm not some smug Bostonian with a NYC grudge... I'm a Patriots fan who respects the Giants, while pissing on the Jets.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

The hell? How is that not a catch-fumble?

Edit - it tookTHAT long to decide to review it??? What the hell is the matter with this system? The Seahawks wanted to review it, the referees prob wanted to review it, but that couldn't until the office finally decided to?

Edit 2 - this league sucks. What the hell is a catch?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well, with the score being 22-7, you might be on to something Ice. But, don't count Seattle out yet... they're a second half team, you know.

As for the non call: So, what constitutes as a 'catch' anymore, hm? From what I saw, the guy caught the ball and went forward... that's a catch and then became a fumble. So, what... the receiver has to say 'I caught the ball!' now for it to count or what?

Is the question "What is a catch?" starting to become philosophical?

A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!

he clearly made a "football move".

FWIW, an umpire in my softball game used the term "he made a football move" when explaining that an outfielder caught the ball and took a step before dropping it on the exchange.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Right now I was thinking about a bunch of huge triple D breasted women dancing in the stands wearing the Bengals throwback jerseys from the 80's dancing to hard rock while their team is obviously winning tomorrow night!

Exhibit #45 as to why the mods shouldn't have killed "Posts That Make You Go Hmmmm." It starts by combining "right now" with the past tense and just rolls right down the hill.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

10-6. WTF. Why should Romo even bother at this point?

Honestly, how this team plays. I'd consider it good to get even CLOSE to .500.

GET A COMPETENT BACKUP JERRY. Cassel and Weeden both suck a--. There's a reason why both were benchwarmers before coming to Dallas.

I would think at this point that even the most blindly loyal Cowboy fan has to admit it isn't just quarterback. Your teams has holes.

Very minor holes, aside from not having Romo.

With basically this current team, a Romo led offense had the Cowboys go 12-3 last year. In this losing streak, we've been competitive an had a lead every game except for the Patriot game. The major problem is that this offense just can't function with subpar QB's.

That's the only major hole the Cowboys have. We could use an upgrade at SS, DT1 and CB, but our defense isn't the problem. Sure they could be making more plays and committing less penalties (cannot stress that last bit enough), but this defense isn't the problem. Not when they've given up 13, 13, 20, and 10 points in the last four games. With Romo at the helm, that's plenty good enough.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Cary Williams is a cancer and will bring doom to any team he's on*. Essentially trading Byron Maxwell for him definitely saved them $, and Maxwell was waaay overrated, but may have been a mistake.

*except when he won a ring with the Ravens, but they made no effort to resign him afterwards.

Archived