2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raiders should be 6-3 right now. Both conferences are becoming quite, nicely, congested with playoff hopes.

I wonder, if the playoffs began next week, could the Bills defeat the Broncos in Denver? I'd give them a fighting chance as disturbing as that seems.

Another juicy matchup would be Packers at division champs Giants... I'd might take the Giants.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Boy that Nick Foles extension is really working out I TELL YOU WHAT.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/11/16/9746870/st-louis-rams-bench-nick-foles-for-case-keenum

The Rams offense: IT'S LIT YO!

1237977458_thumbsup-terminator.gif

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I didn't know TJ Yates was still on the Texans, but as soon as he came in I knew the Bengals were going to lose.

8-1 is cool, but 9-0 would've been cooler. I was waiting for them to lay a stinker and this loss makes up for the 3 or 4 close wins that could've been losses.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Raiders should be 6-3 right now. Both conferences are becoming quite, nicely, congested with playoff hopes.

Who did the Raiders lose to that you think should've been a win?

Chicago is the first game they threw away with their 16-10 loss to Denver the following week as #2.

Who did the Raiders lose to that you think should've been a win?

Pittsburgh & Chicago... + losing by only 6 to Denver while scoring only 10pts isn't grand.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

I didn't know TJ Yates was still on the Texans, but as soon as he came in I knew the Bengals were going to lose.

8-1 is cool, but 9-0 would've been cooler. I was waiting for them to lay a stinker and this loss makes up for the 3 or 4 close wins that could've been losses.

Well, up until about three weeks ago, he wasn't.

Both unbeatens are losing this weekend.

I'm tired of this narrative that New England is being anointed champions already. Once Cincy lost, you'd think the AFC race was already over.

Who's doing that? Since the 19-1 season, I don't think anyone has proclaimed anyone a champion until the clock hits 0:00 in the SB.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived