NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On February 17, 2016 at 8:47 AM, chcarlson23 said:

If the Beej (and their fans) are LUCKY ;), then they'll be eliminated by the Middle of March, and go one a huge win streak and just miss the playoffs... 

EDIT: Just found out that The latest call-up for the Devils, Joseph Blandisi, has quit Hockey in his rookie year to take up Olympic Diving. I mean, I think it's a little rediculus, but it's a cool story...

Now 2 Dives in February... This is becoming worse than the NBA...:(

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

What's even worse about that was all of hockey twitter was goofing on it for like an hour and the Canadiens did nothing to stop it. It took them so long to take corrective action. So someone foolishly turned over the account to an automated bot (bad idea) and then was asleep at the wheel. It's a perfect metaphor for the team's on-ice performance this season. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

On February 23, 2016 at 7:30 AM, chcarlson23 said:

The sharks should lose some games at the end of the season, to get a lower seed so they don't have to play as many games at home. That way they have a better chance in the playoffs... :D

That strategy worked swimmingly in 2012

Blackhawks acquire Ladd from Winnipeg for Dano and 2 picks, including a 1st.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Wow, the Columbus BlueJackets SUCK! They will never EVER win anything! Not even a first round playoff series!

I mean, really. What kind of self-loathing, defeatist individual would root for this team? There is literally no good reason to be a fan of this team!

Perhaps if they were the Columbus PurpleJackets, they would be more likeable.

2 minutes ago, Purple said:

Wow, the Columbus BlueJackets SUCK! They will never EVER win anything! Not even a first round playoff series!

I mean, really. What kind of self-loathing, defeatist individual would root for this team? There is literally no good reason to be a fan of this team!

This could be a fun gimmick.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

The admiral must be really bored.

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC

So, full deal: Ladd, Fraser, Harrison for Dano, a first and a third-rounder in 2018 if CHI wins Cup. WIN retains 36 per cent of Ladd salary.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

26 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Blackhawks acquire Ladd from Winnipeg for Dano and 2 picks, including a 1st.

Stan Bowman walking into Winnipeg without giving up Teravainen, Shaw, or a prospect like was rumored earlier in the day is pretty impressive. 

2 hours ago, Purple said:

This screams of the admiral. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Still MIGHTY said:

So the Blackhawks now have the best captain in the NHL AND the worst captain in the NHL... What a mix.

Man, Chicago's going to be pissed when Shane Doan walks through those doors tomorrow instead of Andrew Ladd.

1 hour ago, GFB said:

Man, Chicago's going to be pissed when Shane Doan walks through those doors tomorrow instead of Andrew Ladd.

Especially since the real man they've been looking for was Brian Gionta.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

You can't go wrong with the classics. Just ask Lindsay from Accounts Payable.

It sucks to see Dano shipped off, because he's 20, has a high ceiling, and had a tough start to this season. But it's clear that Quenneville had made up his mind on him, so, hey, might as well get something.

Now to get a defenseman by Monday, because right now the Hawks' blueline is Keith and Hjalmarsson and SWEET JESUS EVERLOVING :censored: NO and that probably won't hold up in the playoffs.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived