16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rsaline said:

Do we know if this is going to be one of those chroma-flex/plastic patches or the typical embroidered patch?

Neither. This follows the same application as the latest international kits which had heat applied, rubberized 3-D raised crests. Not the chroma flex or plastic, and definitely not embroidered. Part of the crest is rubber and the light blue is almost like a cloth. You can slightly see it on the white stripes beneath the ship. Here is the US creat for comparison (rubber with stripe inserts in the cloth material). I have the match version of both shirts and the crest is like nothing I've ever seen. It's really cool and I hope Nike keeps this application going forward.

image.jpeg

Maybe I'm the only one, but it really bothers me that Adidas has been inconsistent with the three stripe placement this year. We see it on shoulders and sleeves, shoulders only, and down the sides. It's a manufacturer's mark, so I really think it should be consistent across all their uniforms. Could be just me though.

1 hour ago, rsaline said:

Maybe I'm the only one, but it really bothers me that Adidas has been inconsistent with the three stripe placement this year. We see it on shoulders and sleeves, shoulders only, and down the sides. It's a manufacturer's mark, so I really think it should be consistent across all their uniforms. Could be just me though.

I'm guessing we're getting towards the point where it's consistent, but it's such a big change Adidas will probably phase it in over the next few years, as opposed to doing everything at once. Personally, i don't mind it.

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

8 hours ago, lost_limey said:

New Oxford United kit for their first season back in League One

208.jpg

Details on the Home Shirt:

156-964.jpg

Home Shorts

158-965.jpg

Home Socks

160-965.jpg

And two different GK shirts (not sure if home or away)

186-967.jpg181-966.jpg

Starter?!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, aztex82 said:

Looks alright to me. Can you be more specific?

If anything, it's a return to form. I love it. Well illustrated and very clean.

image.jpeg

"F.C." At the bottom would have been nice for some extra weight to balance the top, but oh well.

Archived