• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, roxfan00 said:

CszVyz6UsAAj4VW.jpg

14441162_10154080449176559_2052208286584120678_n.jpg

I can't believe it.  I'm in love.  All over again.  :wub:

These MAY look better than the current.  

Edit: The promo shots reveal that they were OBVIOUSLY photoshopped now.  What a difference a stripe makes.  

Promo shot of helmet <<<<<<<< Actual helmet 

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

6 hours ago, roxfan00 said:

CszVyz6UsAAj4VW.jpg

CszVyz6VYAADgPl.jpg

CszVyz7VIAA_vXF.jpg

14441162_10154080449176559_2052208286584120678_n.jpg

I may be in the minority but I prefer the Blucifer horse over the old school D.

If they rebrand as previously rumored, maybe use the updated D logo (w/Blucifer) on the sleeve as a secondary logo.

NYCdog.png

Another thing I find interesting about that Broncos helmet.... that it's three separate stripes. I love little caveats like that. 

Speaking of..... Does anybody know if Washington uses three separate stripes or one that includes clear in between? It seems like they're separate, I've just always been curious.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

1 hour ago, andycumbee19 said:

Another thing I find interesting about that Broncos helmet.... that it's three separate stripes. I love little caveats like that. 

Speaking of..... Does anybody know if Washington uses three separate stripes or one that includes clear in between? It seems like they're separate, I've just always been curious.

It's usually just one strip with all of the stripes on it. In the old days it may have been multiple stripes applied to the helmets.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm slightly confused as to how the Raiders got away with silver pants instead of white pants for their color rush uniform. It essentially appears as they're the only team exempt from the mono-color. I say exempt because the uniform is clearly not the same base color compared to all other 31 teams.

4 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I'm slightly confused as to how the Raiders got away with silver pants instead of white pants for their color rush uniform. It essentially appears as they're the only team exempt from the mono-color. I say exempt because the uniform is clearly not the same base color compared to all other 31 teams.

Are they playing a dark colored opponent? If that's the case it may be an issue of wearing their regular uniforms with the white jersey. Or the Raiders said, "Screw it, silver is close enough to white, we'll just go retro instead".

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

14 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Are they playing a dark colored opponent? If that's the case it may be an issue of wearing their regular uniforms with the white jersey. Or the Raiders said, "Screw it, silver is close enough to white, we'll just go retro instead".

I believe they play the Chiefs for the Color Rush game. I don't think there would have been a problem if the Raiders went all black. I do think it will be a good looking game though.

8 hours ago, andycumbee19 said:

I noticed that too. The hand in the background of one of the pictures is applying the stripes to a helmet and you can see that it's 3 pieces, not a one piece decal with an orange stripe down the middle. That surprises me. 

8 hours ago, andycumbee19 said:

I've studied their helmets to try to figure this out. In the Doug Williams days it was definitely 3 different stripes

51253552--606x404.jpg

see how there's slight variations in the width of separation between the white and yellow stripes?

But for a while the stripes have had uniform distance and have been closer together which leads me to believe it's all one piece with transparency between the white and yellow stripes

Cousins-about-to-throw.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

Told you guys the Raiders would weasel out of monochrome. They were never gonna do what the rest of the NFL was doing.

They ought to replace the NFL patch on the collars with AFL ones just for those games. 

You know. To make the point.

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

The Raiders are gonna wear white pants with their white jerseys and socks. If the original press photos weren't definitive enough, peep their look in Madden.

raifdhashs.png

Archived