Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Let's see some pics! My low grade "Legend" Falcons jersey should arrive in a few days. Curious to see it in person.

Very interested in the fit and cut of the Legend jersey...please post pics and review.

Doesn't look like the Raiders have released any info about their Color Rush uniforms, but let's look at the promo materials:

Nike-Football-NFL-Color-Rush-2016-Group-

I isolated the six white-jersey teams, and it looks like they're all wearing the same color pants (although the Bengals look more like silver than the others).

whitepants.jpg

Not that this painfully-Photoshopped image means anything, just thought it was interesting.

32 minutes ago, KouPilot said:

a quick comparison of the normal nike limited jersey and the color rush limited. excuse the weird angle best I could do taking a picture of myself and please forgive the gut

IMG_0019.jpg

Fits same way as my new Ravens color rush. Shorter sleeves and slimmer fit 

The orange actually looks more like orange. Shorter sleeves is a plus. Like the way the Nike ones fit because jerseys in the past were always so long everywhere unless it was an authentic one. I don't think any of us are throwing pads underneath so I'm glad that with Nike they can actually be worn without looking like a grandma gown. That broncos one looks nice I think a mix between the old and new would be great just not sure what blue should be used. The patriots should go to that look full time. Ravens should wear purple pants instead of ever wearing the all black no stripes or gold ones again. Texans should tell Nike to come up with something more creative. Raiders should have went with thick silver stripe and small blacks to go with the numbers on the white pants. Browns should go with that jersey and template full time just not all brown. Bengals need to go in the direction of their color rush just add a little orange numbers huge upgrade. Saints need to just add shiny gold pants with white center stripe and two blacks and run with that full time

1 hour ago, KouPilot said:

a quick comparison of the normal nike limited jersey and the color rush limited. excuse the weird angle best I could do taking a picture of myself and please forgive the gut

IMG_0019.jpg

I like the dull orange shade. It makes the orange look more manlier. Back from 1968-1977, the Broncos orange was a red-orange type color!

Archived