44 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

The Lakers should just modernize these:

michael-jordan-kobe-bryant1.jpg

Update the Lakers script, new font and tweak the shorts a bit. But I'd love to see them using some shorts only side panels again.

I don't know, I think their uniforms are already perfect

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

The Lakers should just modernize these:

michael-jordan-kobe-bryant1.jpg

Update the Lakers script, new font and tweak the shorts a bit. But I'd love to see them using some shorts only side panels again.

4 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

I don't know, I think their uniforms are already perfect

Agreed. 

Besides their current uniforms are modernized version of these jerseys. The shadows on these make the numbers look clunky. 

15 hours ago, Conrad. said:

Would be nice to see them change to a more traditional collar type since that wishbone one kinda screams early 2000s. I want my Pistons to do the same if/when they make a change.

Guess I might be in the minority, but I really like the wishbone collar style jerseys. All of the designs Nike did in the late 90s/early 00s have held up pretty well IMO: Lakers, Heat, Pistons. I even preferred the previous Raptors set over what they just introduced the other year. Maybe Dallas is the only one that has begun to look a little dated.

4 hours ago, insert name said:

I'd like the Knicks to go back to their Championship era uniforms. I never got into the modernized version they currently wear. 

IMG_9436.JPG

I actually thought the unis from their dark age was good

71210416.jpg

2 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

I actually thought the unis from their dark age was good

I wanted them to go back to a retro look back then. But a few years later I realized, I kinda miss those.

YRAPTORS-articleLarge.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

5 minutes ago, Fuhrms said:

Are the Pistons' current road unis a lighter blue than the Bad Boys era? ColorWerx says no, but the shades look different to me.

IMG_0272.PNG

IMG_0273.PNG

Slightly different lighting, slightly different material, much better photography technology.  

Blues are most likely the same, with a slight chance of a shade difference.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 2/22/2017 at 0:45 PM, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

The past 30 years have been a dark age.

Didn't they go to the finals at least twice in the past 30 years?  Didn't they regularly make the playoffs, including advanced playoff rounds, all throughout the 90s?  The Knicks have had some rough years lately, but 30 years is a ridiculous exaggeration.  I'll give you maybe the past 15 years.  I know of some franchises that would be thrilled to have had the Knicks history for the past 30 years.

On 2/23/2017 at 6:26 AM, VDizzle12 said:

The Knicks current uniforms are definitely boring. Aside from a few seasons, I believe they always had some sort of striping/piping. It still seems odd that they went with plain uniforms. Removing black from the 2001-2012 sets would have worked fine.

Agree

especially since melo still likes wearing black accessories at times the past few years

not sure about this season

and god the half piping sleeves have never looked good

• 2 weeks later...

Archived