XFL 2020 Season

ozzyman314

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Didn't realize that Seattle is on the road this weekend.  I thought they were at home.  

They're home next weekend against Los Angeles.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:21 AM, Red Comet said:

Keep yourself safe per everything @Maroon said, but don't act like its armageddon. As long as you aren't 70 or older and/or have a serious chronic underlying health condition, you should be okay per the statistics. My 88-year old granddad with COPD? Probably should approach everything with extreme caution right now. Average person using this board? Should be fine. still wouldn't go around licking handrails or eating your boogers, though, but that's common sense. 

Agreed!

Houston looks completely full!

#Coronaviruspttt

On 3/6/2020 at 10:21 AM, Red Comet said:

Keep yourself safe per everything @Maroon said, but don't act like its armageddon. As long as you aren't 70 or older and/or have a serious chronic underlying health condition, you should be okay per the statistics. My 88-year old granddad with COPD? Probably should approach everything with extreme caution right now. Average person using this board? Should be fine. still wouldn't go around licking handrails or eating your boogers, though, but that's common sense. 

Well, this is pretty gross, but...

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19546352/eating-boogers-good-for-you/

(Not advocating, just telling you what I read.)

8 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Sounders are home though.

This weekend is a home game for the Sounders. They're in Houston next weekend.

Which, oddly enough, is the opposite of what the Dragons are doing: In Houston this weekend and return home next weekend.

Seeing the replay booth decision is such a great thing in this league. So I wonder why we didn't see the review that supposedly happened of the Perez touchdown pass that was called incomplete for the receiver not having control of the ball before going out of bounds.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

4 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Seeing the replay booth decision is such a great thing in this league. So I wonder why we didn't see the review that supposedly happened of the Perez touchdown pass that was called incomplete for the receiver not having control of the ball before going out of bounds.

I think they really only show the booth when play is stopped to review further. On that play, they probably saw the one view too quick for FOX to even switch over to the booth.

Just now, McCall said:
5 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I think they really only show the booth when play is stopped to review further. On that play, they probably saw the one view too quick for FOX to even switch over to the booth.

I see. Good point.

I can say that I can more easily accept a close call that goes against my team if it comes after a replay review.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Archived