XFL 2020 Season

ozzyman314

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first primetime game went about as well as anyone could’ve imagined. Awesome game. Only thing that could’ve made that better was seeing that new overtime.

9 hours ago, hugevolsfan said:

The games this weekend were pretty entertaining... even the DC vs St Louis game which was a low scorer but was still a lot of action... plus I really love DCs look...

They do have sharp uniforms. Simple effective. And Tampa looks much better w green pants on the road. Save the white pants for home and they look less like Oregon 

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

34 minutes ago, kmccarthy27 said:

...and the beer snake is now a weekly thing

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if the XFL Championship Game (assuming there is one by the time it rolls around) were to be sponsored by Bud Light Seltzer. 

Especially if the Battlehawks were to make it.

2 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if the XFL Championship Game (assuming there is one by the time it rolls around) were to be sponsored by Bud Light Seltzer. 

Especially if the Battlehawks were to make it.

In general, I think they should sell the name of the game to a sponsor. XFL Bud Light Seltzer Championship Game

16 minutes ago, kmccarthy27 said:

In general, I think they should sell the name of the game to a sponsor. XFL Bud Light Seltzer Championship Game

The Bud Light Bowl.

Hey, why not? Because even if I love you, man, I won't let you have any of my Bud Light. 

Mainly because if I loved someone I wouldn't let them have Bud Light as its fermented hobo urine.

On 2/29/2020 at 7:50 PM, mkg74 said:

The league only makes money this year from tickets and sponsorships. So it would make sense to see them sell off the championship game name or presenting sponsor. 

And those joking about Bud Light.... May be showing my age but the Bud Bowl was a thing. 

42 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

The league only makes money this year from tickets and sponsorships. So it would make sense to see them sell off the championship game name or presenting sponsor. 

And those joking about Bud Light.... May be showing my age but the Bud Bowl was a thing. 

Awww the 90's, when beer bottles wearing helmets had four commercials all to themselves. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

When I was a young guy, I was way way waaaaay more interested in the results of the Bud Bowl than I was the Super Bowl itself. I though Bud Ice at QB (or was it Bud Dry?) was just what Bud Light needed to beat those :censored:s at regular Bud.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

21 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Seeing as how that stadium only seats 20,000, that's fantastic.  

stadium capacity is irrelevant unless it’s sold out. 

no difference between 16k in a 17k stadium vs a 80k one. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

stadium capacity is irrelevant unless it’s sold out. 

no difference between 16k in a 17k stadium vs a 80k one. 

Numberswise, no, but the 16k in a 17k stadium looks a lot better on TV than the same number in an 80k seat stadium. Makes it a better environment at the game too. 

2 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Appears the Battlehawks/Defenders were the top draw at 3pm. I don't know how many of the shows above it were still going on at that time, but it doesn't appear anything began any closer than 4 hours prior to the game or 5 hours after. Am I misreading this? Reading too much into it? Wearing rose colored glasses? Did I leave the pie in the oven too long?

Archived