kimball

NBA Changes 2019-20

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

 

I believe that jersey is fake (for other reasons), but I think the Heat are getting blue Vice jerseys. 

 

Fake but accurate (though I hate that phrase)

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, Survival79 said:

That updated/modernized/poor-attempt-at-the-original script is a mess.

 

spacer.png

 

I'll admit that the crowned "i" looks better on the revival, but everything else is a downgrade compared to the older scripts. Gotta have that loop through the "g."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

 

I would be very interested in seeing those colors on the 90's uniform. Purple is basically my favorite color so if I could get that look in purple then it would be an all time jersey for me.

 

Have you ever seen the retail-only Kings jerseys released as part of the Nike Rewind Collection in the early 2000's? They combined the modern colors and retro colors with retro script font. There is black with powder blue and red, grey with powder blue and purple, and purple with powder blue and grey. They're pretty darn rare to come across these days. 

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Green27 said:

 

Have you ever seen the retail-only Kings jerseys released as part of the Nike Rewind Collection in the early 2000's? They combined the modern colors and retro colors with retro script font. There is black with powder blue and red, grey with powder blue and purple, and purple with powder blue and grey. They're pretty darn rare to come across these days. 

 

spacer.png

These uniforms go hard!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

 

Reminds me of the Cavaliers old fanatics uniform mashups!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Green27 said:

 

Have you ever seen the retail-only Kings jerseys released as part of the Nike Rewind Collection in the early 2000's? They combined the modern colors and retro colors with retro script font. There is black with powder blue and red, grey with powder blue and purple, and purple with powder blue and grey. They're pretty darn rare to come across these days. 

 

spacer.png

 

Pretty much every single apartment complex bumrat I've ever seen from Carmichael to Notomas owns that jersey, and it's always grimy and dirty as all hell and the wordmark and numbers are faded out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

 

Pretty much, every single apartment complex bumrat I've ever seen from Carmichael to Notomas owns that jersey, and it's always grimy and dirty as all hell and the wordmark and numbers are faded out. 

If it makes you feel better I was a high schooler in Roseville wearing my faded Bibby one 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Green27 said:

If it makes you feel better I was a high schooler in Roseville wearing my faded Bibby one 😂

 

I know at least five different people from when I lived in the Sierra College dorms (Over ten years ago) who own and STLL wear that jersey. At least three of them are Kevin Martin jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Nike is going to come out with a brand new jersey each year for every team, I wish they actually came up with a new design instead of just recolouring a previous design.  With the Heat and Raptors, it's as if they have 2 different primary jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.pngFound this on Twitter. Have no idea what the level of authenticity is, but with that fake Vice jersey leading to a confirmation, I figure posting this can't hurt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

spacer.pngFound this on Twitter. Have no idea what the level of authenticity is, but with that fake Vice jersey leading to a confirmation, I figure posting this can't hurt. 

Remove the middle green/teal color in the wordmark and make the gradient a little cleaner, and that is a perfect Jazz jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

spacer.pngHave no idea what the level of authenticity is...

Apparently it is a custom jersey that the user had commissioned for himself. My apologies for firing that one off too quickly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That jazz jersey is BEAUTIFUL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 3:09 PM, patsfan5101 said:

Have these been posted yet? 👀spacer.pngspacer.png

Anyways...Won't lie, I'm getting a bit tired of the vice theme. I still believe their first identity remains to be beaten. 

 

These are the best ones yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 3:09 PM, patsfan5101 said:

Have these been posted yet? 👀spacer.pngspacer.png

Anyways...Won't lie, I'm getting a bit tired of the vice theme. I still believe their first identity remains to be beaten. 

Hey Marlins, this is how you do it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In light of the recent Nike Betsy Ross Flag controversy, how likely is it that we won’t be seeing any variation of this jersey next season and a de-emphasis of the 13-star circle in the 76ers branding?

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.