NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

17 minutes ago, spockEars7 said:

In light of the recent Nike Betsy Ross Flag controversy, how likely is it that we won’t be seeing any variation of this jersey next season and a de-emphasis of the 13-star circle in the 76ers branding?

spacer.png

Sadly I did think of the 76ers in light of these really stupid events.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, WSU151 said:

What?

That jersey is dull baby blue. Tell me that screams Miami vice? A more fluorescent shade of baby blue is more along the lines of what they've used in the past. It's on the other vice jerseys.  It's on the nba2k20 Wade graphic. Maybe I'm talking wrong shades here. What's the vice blue called? It's a brighter teal for sure. 

Unless it's my monitor settings, there is quite the variation in color there. Then again, it's a fake, So maybe we'll get something brighter. 

11 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

The thing is, if you aren't affected by the issues at hand, no need to comment on them. Just opens a can of worms. 

If people who disagree don't comment, it will wrongly seem like everyone agrees. 

18 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Ok now the vice is over, right? No more possible colors?

HA! This is Nike and the NBA, the beaten horse hasn’t even died yet.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

9 hours ago, Ark said:

If people who disagree don't comment, it will wrongly seem like everyone agrees. 

I'd rather not get banned discussing/arguing the difference between the jersey/flag and the reasoning behind each and counter-arguing etc. My FINAL thoughts: It's not THAT deep 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

On 7/4/2019 at 3:02 AM, MattMill said:

That jersey is dull baby blue. Tell me that screams Miami vice? A more fluorescent shade of baby blue is more along the lines of what they've used in the past. It's on the other vice jerseys.  It's on the nba2k20 Wade graphic. Maybe I'm talking wrong shades here. What's the vice blue called? It's a brighter teal for sure. 

Unless it's my monitor settings, there is quite the variation in color there. Then again, it's a fake, So maybe we'll get something brighter. 

It is different but still fits the theme. Much like the Miami Marlins' shade of blue (that they're hardly using). Maybe that's the next evolution of the Vice look if they're low on variations of the original. Gotta find some way to keep that money train rolling!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

26 minutes ago, NunsDupreAllDay said:

@Conrad. I know you can't tell us who/what, but regarding the 14 new statement uniforms, can you give us a "when"? Will these be released all at the same time like in 2017, or will they trickle out 1 by 1?

Thanks!

I'd imagine they'll be 1 by 1, with each team releasing it on their own schedule. I don't know of any "event" scheduled to release them all at once. Also, I'm fairly certain they'll all be released before the season starts so that teams can start using them as soon as the season begins.

4 hours ago, Conrad. said:

I'd imagine they'll be 1 by 1, with each team releasing it on their own schedule. I don't know of any "event" scheduled to release them all at once. Also, I'm fairly certain they'll all be released before the season starts so that teams can start using them as soon as the season begins.

Thanks! I really appreciate the info!

D-v6HJlUEAADjLH?format=jpg&name=small

Edit: picture found but only can't find pic of front.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1147303169908760576

Not sure how to embed Twitter videos but Lebron James walked into Summer League with Lakers shorts but in "Pistons Motor City" Navy and Silver colors 👀. Will post image when i can.

@ Conrad new Lakers city uniform or fashion alternate from Just Don??!

shado_logo.gif

13 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

D-v6HJlUEAADjLH?format=jpg&name=small

Edit: picture found but only can't find pic of front.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1147303169908760576

Not sure how to embed Twitter videos but Lebron James walked into Summer League with Lakers shorts but in "Pistons Motor City" Navy and Silver colors 👀. Will post image when i can.

@ Conrad new Lakers city uniform or fashion alternate from Just Don??!

I don’t think Lebron would be wearing shorts to an unreleased uniform to a place where he’s obviously going to be filmed, and on top of that I don’t see lakers ever dabbling in a blue uniform unless it’s a throwback which I don’t think it is either, I’m very certain he’s just wearing a pair of normal shorts

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

7 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

I don’t think Lebron would be wearing shorts to an unreleased uniform to a place where he’s obviously going to be filmed, and on top of that I don’t see lakers ever dabbling in a blue uniform unless it’s a throwback which I don’t think it is either, I’m very certain he’s just wearing a pair of normal shorts

Did you even watch the video? It CLEARLY has LAKERS across the "crotch"

shado_logo.gif

Archived