NHL changes 2019-20

BJ Sands

Buckle Up! NHL Unveils 2020 Winter Classic Logo in Dallas

March 20, 2019 - 20:38 PM

The 2020 NHL Winter Classic logo was unveiled this afternoon via an article on NHL.com about an hour before a press conference regarding the event. Designed by Fanbrandz out of New Jersey, the logo is based off of a belt […]

Read More...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, poser said:

Does the logo mean anything?

Probably not but ..

The Sharks made the playoffs?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• 3 weeks later...

You know what I think would be a good idea? If Columbus actually went back to black in some way. Be it thirds or whatever. I think it's different and it actually looks pretty cool. Just something to separate themselves from all the blue, red and white teams, and it's a nod back to their history too, so why not.

Capture3.jpg

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

No other team in the league uses navy and red (Washington does, but they're primarily red-first). If they were going to use a third color, I'd rather see silver because navy and black together just doesn't look good.

8 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

No other team in the league uses navy and red (Washington does, but they're primarily red-first). If they were going to use a third color, I'd rather see silver because navy and black together just doesn't look good.

I understand that rule of thumb, but exceptions can be made and I think Columbus proves that it can work to an extent. I don't know why you would want to introduce silver grey as a third colour. That would just be dull, surely. Just my opinion.

On 4/7/2019 at 1:07 AM, Bayne said:

You know what I think would be a good idea? If Columbus actually went back to black in some way. Be it thirds or whatever. I think it's different and it actually looks pretty cool. Just something to separate themselves from all the blue, red and white teams, and it's a nod back to their history too, so why not.

Capture3.jpg

Unrelated to your comment, but I just realized there’s a C in the logo. That makes much more sense. I’m surprised I never noticed it. Then again the Blue Jackets are ab the worlds most forgettable franchise imo.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

I have never had a problem with the cbj logo. Its certainly not one of the best logos in the league and its nothing to get overly excited about looking at, but i think its OK. It suits their uniforms and i mean, ive always seen the C.

Golden Knights Adding Third Jersey Next Season

April 25, 2019 - 21:45 PM

What’s a good way to get fans to forget about a disappointing playoff defeat? You announce a new uniform is coming! And that’s what the Vegas Golden Knights did earlier today (kinda) via a Tweet from the official team account, […]

Read More...

For some reason, I get the feeling they may just go with a black alternate even though a gold version using the same material/pattern as their sleeve trim would be the most intriguing.  The most far out idea would be for them to go with a red jersey.

Archived