2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

7 hours ago, Buc said:

Oh, and also...just what the whole entire heck was this???  

Brian Flores...sneaky sneaky. 😉

On the one hand, this is a bad league and a bad sport. On the other hand, I'm back in.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh...Heh,😅  We're now living in a timeline where it is not only feasible, but genuinely possible the Patriots lose the division. 

Patriots have;

Vs. Chiefs

@ Bengals 

Vs. Bills

Vs. Dolphins

Bills;

Vs. Ravens

@ Steelers 

@ Patriots 

Vs. Jets

Patriots would have to lose to Chiefs & Buffalo, While Bills would basically have to win out. 

Not likely, but it's possible. 

Would be hilarious to see Buffalo sneak in as the 1 Seed. LOL

Wacky predictions for the final seeding:

AFC

1. Baltimore

2. New England

3. Kansas City

4. Houston

5. Buffalo

6. Tennessee

NFC

1. New Orleans

2. Minnesota

3. Seattle 

4. Dallas

5. San Francisco

6. Green Bay

9 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

On the one hand, this is a bad league and a bad sport. On the other hand, I'm back in.

Back before the new PAT rules, it would make sense to line up like that, with your K and P on the field, and then shift into PAT position if you didn't get what you wanted from the defense.  But now, since they're locked into running a play, why wouldn't the normal QB just go out there?  You're not really tricking anyone, since the defense knows that you're going to run a play and should have their usual D out there, rather than the PAT-D.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You know, these MNF broadcasters have really improved since last season. Removing the zero that was Jason Witten was a big step, but everyone else seems to have settled down as well.

I couldn't listen to the team last year at all. This season, they're not quite enjoyable but at least listenable.

Minnesota has really good run blocking.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

You know, these MNF broadcasters have really improved since last season. Removing the zero that was Jason Witten was a big step, but everyone else seems to have settled down as well.

I couldn't listen to the team last year at all. This season, they're not quite enjoyable but at least listenable.

Minnesota has really good run blocking.

They’re okay imo. I really want to like Tessitore but somehow I just can’t bring myself to do it. 

It’ll be a while before MNF tops Tirico, Gruden, and Jaws. 

spacer.png

I know nobody has a reason to care about my fantasy team, but this could really stink for me. I have McCaffrey and DJ Moore, and I'll need both to perform well in the fantasy playoffs. I really hope this change doesn't mess with their snap counts or utilization.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

Attention, Charlotte Jones-Anderson or Roosevelt Riley*, please keep Jerry away from the Johnnie Walker Blue, immediately.

*-Roosevelt is the mini-Ving Rhames looking brother who is Jerry's long time chauffeur and bodyguard.  The best non-watermarked/copyrighted image of him is from this Tweet from Dallas sports anchor Mike Doocy.  He's the one on the far right.  :)

This team just doesn't care, and to be honest; they haven't for years. They looked defeated; both mentally and physically. There needs to be a complete culture change next year. Honestly, no one from the current staff should be here next year. There are some good guys, like Marinelli and Moore, but the complacency and the "fat cat" attitude that a few players have, has grown and festered.

Why should they give their all to a coach who's basically a meat puppet for the owner? You've brought this on yourself, Jerry. Your constant micromanagement has caused this toxic environment to grow and to fester. Yes, this team CAN be great. This team SHOULD be have double-digit wins every season. They have the talent. The have the wherewithal to do so. But, the drive isn't there, the hunger isn't there. Like I said, this team isn't going to go out and die for a coach who doesn't have the strength to stand on even ground with them. Garrett is a basically nothing more than a glorified cheerleader.

Jerry. It's time to admit your way is the wrong way. All these years and nothing to show for it but a bunch of meaningless division crowns and 4 playoff wins since 1996.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

17 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

This team just doesn't care, and to be honest; they haven't for years. They looked defeated; both mentally and physically. There needs to be a complete culture change next year. Honestly, no one from the current staff should be here next year. There are some good guys, like Marinelli and Moore, but the complacency and the "fat cat" attitude that a few players have, has grown and festered.

Why should they give their all to a coach who's basically a meat puppet for the owner? You've brought this on yourself, Jerry. Your constant micromanagement has caused this toxic environment to grow and to fester. Yes, this team CAN be great. This team SHOULD be have double-digit wins every season. They have the talent. The have the wherewithal to do so. But, the drive isn't there, the hunger isn't there. Like I said, this team isn't going to go out and die for a coach who doesn't have the strength to stand on even ground with them. Garrett is a basically nothing more than a glorified cheerleader.

Jerry. It's time to admit your way is the wrong way. All these years and nothing to show for it but a bunch of meaningless division crowns and 4 playoff wins since 1996.

Newly acquired Michael Bennett cares.  Jason Witten cares.  Dak cares. Jaylon Smith cares.  Zack Martin and Travis Frederick care. The rest of the 45?  Who knows?  Amari is playing for a contract, but management messed that up.  Byron Jones is a UFA. Zeke? 

15 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Newly acquired Michael Bennett cares.  Jason Witten cares.  Dak cares. Jaylon Smith cares.  Zack Martin and Travis Frederick care. The rest of the 45?  Who knows?  Amari is playing for a contract, but management messed that up.  Byron Jones is a UFA. Zeke? 

I know they're all trying. That they all care. They're going to try and go down swinging and not lay down and die, but all these mistakes and close losses piling up have me wondering how many are actually giving it their all.

Obviously, I want all of them to. And, I hope that a culture change is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Now, I'm not saying it's going to be an overnight transformation; but this team should not be 6-6/6-7. Jerry's not going to fire Jason. Like I said before; Jason's contract is going to "lapse", and Jerry is not going to pick it up.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

2 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I know they're all trying. That they all care. They're going to try and go down swinging and not lay down and die, but all these mistakes and close losses piling up have me wondering how many are actually giving it their all.

Obviously, I want all of them to. And, I hope that a culture change is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Now, I'm not saying it's going to be an overnight transformation; but this team should not be 6-6/6-7. Jerry's not going to fire Jason. Like I said before; Jason's contract is going to "lapse", and Jerry is not going to pick it up.

Well, "The Clapper" is where a lot of that is to blame.  Kellen Moore, the coach's kid who called his own plays in his last two season at Boise State, ain't doing much better as OC. 

2 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I still prefer Moore over Linehan, tbh.

6-7.

You'd prefer having Earl Thomas now too.

When some starter "isn't right", the entire starting 22 goes to $hit.

Tyron, Amari Cooper, LVE, Sean Lee.  Frederick last year

Their talent is better than their record indicates, but that's the story for the last decade. They gave up tonight.  Every other 29 teams knows they can screen pass them to death as the back end cannot do $hit. 

Bill Walsh and script 25 plays against that defense and even if you don't score on that possession, you know can beat them in the next 12 plays. 

Archived