Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bring back the gold pants at least. They'd look great in the natural sunlight

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Matallic gold would look good, beige would not.

I didn't say beige.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Matallic gold would look good, beige would not.

I didn't say beige.

That's what matte gold looks like. Hopefully, if they bring back the gold pants, they're metallic.

Maybe it's my eyes, but does the "new" LA Rams logo use a darker shade of gold than before?

1030.gif

5679_los_angeles_rams-alternate-2016.png

Is this a rendering error, or official? If official, why darken the gold if it's not going to be reflected anywhere else?

Maybe it's my eyes, but does the "new" LA Rams logo use a darker shade of gold than before?

1030.gif

5679_los_angeles_rams-alternate-2016.png

Is this a rendering error, or official? If official, why darken the gold if it's not going to be reflected anywhere else?

I believe the LA logo is the actual color values. Chris posted it to the St. Louis Rams page a few weeks back.

bSLCtu2.png

I'm watching the FOX pregame show for Seattle at Carolina and they just were discussing the Los Angeles Rams return and they showed the logo, and it was switched to royal blue and bright yellow.

Hmmmmmmm

It seems like they would have announced blue and yellow at the press conference the other day if it was going to happen this season. Or maybe we'll be surprised at draft day.

There are certainly some very strong mixed signals being sent by both the Rams organization and other outlets.

It sure appears that way.

All I know is after that logo/wordmark was unveiled on Friday at the press conference there was an uproar on social media with overwhelming criticism because it looked totally St. Louis and a 1 minute modification. Myself, I view it as being absolutely ridiculous to have the same logo with only changing the wording from St Louis to Los Angeles, but hold off until 2019 when the new stadium opens.

Waiting until 2019 when the new stadium opens is just ridiculous, as we're talking nearly a presidential election away from change. The Rams already have their throwbacks that they wear each season, all Nike would have to do is increase production of them and make a white jersey, there's already a blueprint for it. I refuse to believe a company as massive as Nike couldn't produce that in 8 months.

I don't even like that particular wordmark even in royal blue and yellow, it still has the St Louis design but it sure beats the navy with dark-beige metallic St. Louis version that I saw Friday at the press conference. I was hoping they would go back to the one they had when they left after 1994 that said 'RAMS' in royal blue with the bright yellow 'LA' on top of it, I thought that one was damn cool.

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/188/full/grfbe07kghepvedhhyr2.gif

Archived