Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, insert name said:

The Browns and Bucs got good uniforms and the Rams and Falcons had to get a bad uniform to balance things out. 

Yep. The number of clown suits stayed the same, despite two of the worst offenders getting much better looks.

ExJworW.png

1 hour ago, chakfu said:

the bone uniform.

We're going to have to come up with different shorthand for the Rams' road threads. Thanks to Hugh Hefner's 40-plus years in Southern California, most Los Angelenos think "the bone uniform" refers to a red velvet smoking jacket, black silk pajama top, and a condom.

tenor.gif?itemid=9802546

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

10 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Maybe I'm just becoming an old person but...

that's some of the dumbest :censored: I've ever seen. 

Right? I would've gotten picked on relentlessly if I showed up to high school wearing something like that. I probably still would. 😅

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Just now, j'villejags said:

Right? I would've gotten picked on relentlessly if I showed up to high school wearing something like that. I probably still would. 😅

I teach high school and I'm not sure I wouldn't say something to a kid who walked into class dressed like that 😛

So in this era, where every team has a sassy social media account, are the Chargers even allowed to take any jabs at the Rams?  Or would that result in their locker room size suddenly shrinking by 25%?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That grey uniform looks gross. When I see it, I don't think grey, I think white worn while playing in a monsoon.

lj-scott-9cb3b9989ffcbc07.jpg

95522589.jpg.0.jpg

Except that there's a good reason why the white looks gross and dirty in these pictures.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Cooper's white/black cleats are clashing hard with these uniforms. The players almost need to wear royal or gold shoes for the look to work. Especially if they are wearing bone socks. 

Maybe Nike will get them some team-issued bone cleats? 

PysfUSY.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

4 hours ago, j'villejags said:

I'd asked about this yesterday, and it appears the gradient is indeed gold to bone, rather than the rumored gold to white. It is a subtle difference, but I think it ultimately softens the effect. 

EX5_QYuWsAAeoe5.jpg

Yellow. Your Jaguars use gold (not enough). The Rams emphatically do not. 

Archived