NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/15/2020 at 11:18 PM, alecgoff said:

This should probably go in the Raptors specific page, but I don't know why, but especially with a greater presence of black, I would have preferred black numbers and lettering on the new association uniforms. 

Raptors-new-Home.png

I really like this. Have the logo on the shorts black and, the Chevy going red on the other side. Would look alot better imo with this look. Curious to see this set in red :) .

4kv29i.jpg

4 hours ago, andregunts said:

Did anyone ever use that Nike Connect feature?

3 hours ago, Igor Coelho said:

It was a good way to legit check the jerseys. But as far as I know, counterfeits are coming with a chip too. I hope Nike creates another way to verify.

Didn't it also only allow you to scan one jersey at a time?

On 10/17/2020 at 5:29 PM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

So with city, classic and earned, the Nets could have SIX uniforms?  Woah.  I'd love a black Bed Stuy one.

Six is too many, especially when it means wearing the throwbacks fewer times to make room for 5 others... but I won't complain if they have another one that says Nets across the front.

9 hours ago, Igor Coelho said:

It was a good way to legit check the jerseys. But as far as I know, counterfeits are coming with a chip too. I hope Nike creates another way to verify.

Does that matter to the average Joe Shmoe who buys jerseys from random website for $30 for a “super good deal”

4 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

Behold

Ekv8bMpXgAAxYfp?format=jpg&name=medium

Lifestyle jersey or actual jersey preview?  Very intriguing!   Love the speed lines from their logo and it didn't occur to me that they could use white or even silver/gray numbers!

89fcd6d81f06d8927703be00ec90c506a0525f0f

Concept by Tore.

5 minutes ago, Igor Coelho said:

Why did you guess that?

I'm was thinking on something related to the LA Dodgers (blue, grey logo):

spacer.png

All of the Lakers' City unis have been a nod to legends (so far they've honored Kobe, Magic, and Shaq). It seems likely that they'll honor one of the greats from the championship teams ~70 years ago. 

I don't think they'd honor the Dodgers, for the same reason they'll never honor the Rams, Chargers, or Kings with a jersey. Plus the Dodges have distanced themselves from the logo you posted. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

52 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

All of the Lakers' City unis have been a nod to legends (so far they've honored Kobe, Magic, and Shaq). It seems likely that they'll honor one of the greats from the championship teams ~70 years ago. 

I don't think they'd honor the Dodgers, for the same reason they'll never honor the Rams, Chargers, or Kings with a jersey. Plus the Dodges have distanced themselves from the logo you posted. 

Yeah I know. I asked because I didn't see anything on that t-shirt that could relate to George Mikan or the uniforms he wore.

48 minutes ago, Igor Coelho said:

Yeah I know. I asked because I didn't see anything on that t-shirt that could relate to George Mikan or the uniforms he wore.

Magic never wore black, and Shaq didn't have a drop-shadowed logo. Just because you don't see it at first doesn't mean it's not there.

On 10/13/2020 at 1:28 PM, Igor Coelho said:

Is there any hint about Spurs fiesta colors? I haven't heard anything about it besides that collection paying hommage to Selena Quintanilla.

If anyone had mentioned Spurs Fiesta in San Antonio, half the town would have run into the streets to celebrate. There is a clothing line celebrating it, but no uniforms. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The headline is click-bait, but the Spanish newspaper is *suggesting* that the change will happen. I don't believe that, because we already have LeBron's 2021 jerseys being sold with #23 (the new jocktags confirm that they are 2021).

https://amp.marca.com/en/more-sports/2020/10/18/5f8c7e49e2704ee2928b4567.html

Archived