2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

The rumor come out: does Aaron Rodgers is gay?

Aaron Rodgers is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his football career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this quarterback revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

The rumor come out: does Aaron Rodgers is gay?

Aaron Rodgers is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his football career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this quarterback revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

Did you run this into a foreign language on Google Translate and then run it back into English, or did you quote it from Barstool Sports verbatim?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Just now, the admiral said:

Did you run this into a foreign language on Google Translate and then run it back into English, or did you quote it from Barstool Sports verbatim?

It's a copypasta about Bruno Mars that's been around for a while, with the poor English being the key feature.

42 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

IIRC he said that he didn't think about women all the time or something like that. He did have a male roommate that apparently acted like a "jilted lover" but I think people jump to conclusions too much when it comes to sexuality. He could've just been a very good friend who had a falling out with Aaron. At the end of the day, though, Aaron's sexuality should be between him and whomever he is with.

EDIT: It's for an even dumber reason than I thought.

TIL that not talking about your penis with other men or talking about what you do with your penis = you're gay. 

That's Army logic too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Red Comet said:

I stand by that said "logic" is stupid as hell and unless that person wants people to know about their sexuality, then it should be no one else's concern.

I can believe that’s what happened to Rodgers. I’ve been accused of being gay by people at work because I don’t brag about sexual conquests all the time. Mainly because I have a girl friend. I’ve been with her most of my adult life. We are faithful to eachother so the sex stories are few and far between other than the 2-3 years before me actually dating my current girl friend. And I ain’t going to brag about size because it’s :censored:ing stupid and I don’t care about another dudes private parts.

sorry had to rant alittle.

2 hours ago, Red Comet said:

I stand by that said "logic" is stupid as hell and unless that person wants people to know about their sexuality, then it should be no one else's concern.

Tell us about your penis or just confess who your male celebrity crush is already!

On today’s episode of “Where in the NFL could Deshaun Watson go?” I present-

The Raiders. To save a click (or two), basically this theoretical trade revolves around the Raiders first trading Derek Carr to a team that isn’t the Texans for two 1st round draft picks, then turning around and selling their now four total 1st round draft picks to Houston for Watson.

38 minutes ago, the admiral said:

What if how like people call themselves "culturally Jewish," people started identifying as "culturally gay"

So a whole cultural identity would wind up being that South Park episode where everyone became metrosexual?

Huh. 

14 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Nah, metrosexual was mostly about hair product and fitted v-neck sweaters. A deep appreciation of Caroline Polachek is culturally gay. 

She's the former singer from Chairlift right?  I saw one of their very last shows - she's got some pipes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

41 minutes ago, Lana_del_Bae said:

That's just Stan Twitter

Speaking of being culturally gay, I've been meaning to ask you what you think about Fat Lana

1vy41sjk8r761.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived