MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

28 minutes ago, BBTV said:

If it was me, I'd cry ever time I put that uniform on, and would likely descend into a lifestyle full of alcohol and pills until I ended up homeless and turning tricks in the supermarket parking lot at night with nothing but that wretched jersey to my name.   IDK about you but I'd rather not push players into a life of prostitution and substance abuse.

But at least you'll have a story to tell. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BBTV said:

If it was me, I'd cry ever time I put that uniform on, and would likely descend into a lifestyle full of alcohol and pills until I ended up homeless and turning tricks in the supermarket parking lot at night with nothing but that wretched jersey to my name.   IDK about you but I'd rather not push players into a life of prostitution and substance abuse.

Well that’s why you aren’t a pro athlete. A normal person wouldn’t swirl into a life of depression from a patch

41 minutes ago, fonz said:

The Colorado Rockies are apparently getting a new uniform next year. Dick Monfort said so in an email response to a fan. 🤔

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColoradoRockies/comments/klzqbu/emailed_monfort_in_a_polite_manner_this_time_lol/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I'd have to think they're moving from the vests to black regular sleeved jerseys?

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

3 hours ago, fonz said:

The Colorado Rockies are apparently getting a new uniform next year. Dick Monfort said so in an email response to a fan. 🤔

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColoradoRockies/comments/klzqbu/emailed_monfort_in_a_polite_manner_this_time_lol/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Thank you for sharing that. It is really cool that you got a real response.

32 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Well it all depends on what "next year" meant, could be 2022.

Maybe, but since this is 2020 and we're still months away from the 2021 season, I'm assuming "next year" is 2021. Plus 2021 would make more sense in the context of the email exchange. I believe the deadline for all 2022 stuff is March 2021 (but I could be wrong), so it'd be weird if he was spilling the beans so early.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Maybe, but since this is 2020 and we're still months away from the 2021 season, I'm assuming "next year" is 2021. Plus 2021 would make more sense in the context of the email exchange. I believe the deadline for all 2022 stuff is March 2021 (but I could be wrong), so it'd be weird if he was spilling the beans so early.

March is the deadline to notify of potential changes, May is the deadline to have said changes submitted.

Went through a lot of the older pages of the thread, didn't see this...the Braves' 150th Anniversary logo/patch:

Atlanta Braves 150th Anniversary Patch

The weird thing is MLB Shop has the patch as "discontinued" but I think it's because nothing's been officially unveiled. So it's up on the site but not for sale yet.

Official patches are out there...

2021 Major League Baseball Atlanta Braves 150th Anniversary

Cool that they worked the B and M in there, but it really doesn't need the "th".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

6 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

Probably a stupid question but what do the B and M stand for?

Boston Braves (though originally Red Stockings) and Milwaukee Braves. The Braves are the oldest continuously-running team in the Big 4. 

21 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Went through a lot of the older pages of the thread, didn't see this...the Braves' 150th Anniversary logo/patch:

Atlanta Braves 150th Anniversary Patch

The weird thing is MLB Shop has the patch as "discontinued" but I think it's because nothing's been officially unveiled. So it's up on the site but not for sale yet.

Official patches are out there...

2021 Major League Baseball Atlanta Braves 150th Anniversary

i hope they break out some of there past jerseys (including there time in both Boston and Milwaukee).

i love this one:

1970's Atlanta Braves Home Jerseys - Custom Throwback MLB Baseball Jerseys

so long and thanks for all the fish.

8 minutes ago, goalieboy82 said:

i hope they break out some of there past jerseys (including there time in both Boston and Milwaukee).

i love this one:

1970's Atlanta Braves Home Jerseys - Custom Throwback MLB Baseball Jerseys

Perhaps we'll also see these, which aren't too bad (but not as good as the current unis)

DALE MURPHY Atlanta Braves Great — Crave the Auto

While I was searching for images, I found this...was this ST like a year before the switch to the current set? Anyone know?

Dale Murphy Signed Atlanta Braves 11x14 Photo (JSA COA) | Pristine Auction

On 12/28/2020 at 8:29 PM, fonz said:

Oh the joys of being a Rockies fan! If I love the new jerseys I'll have to buy a blank because everyone is either on the trading block or out the door at their first chance. 

Idk what a new uniform would even look like. I'm working under the assumption that the new uni isn't just a simple alteration of the existing uniforms (i.e. Rockies on purples, sleeves on blacks, or alterations to home and road). If this assumption is right my money is on a new CR vest without pinstripes. It would give the team another vest option (something the players seem to like) and would give the Rox another home option. It would also match up with the introduction of plain white pants last year to be worn with the alternates.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

I’m kind of torn with the Rockies. On the one hand, the uniforms need more purple (caps, undershirts, and socks) and a font that isn’t a Times New Roman variant with inlays. On the other hand, they picked a look upon their creation and have largely stuck with it for 27 years (akin to the Mets and Royals). It has brand equity, however terrible that brand is.

Archived