2021-22 NBA Changes

On 10/15/2021 at 4:23 PM, spartacat_12 said:

The Canucks & Padres at least were smart enough to eventually realize that the best way to rebrand was to return to their classic colour scheme, not unveil another, completely different colour scheme that you’ve never used before. 

Granted they kept the navy blue, but they returned to the note logo even before the Canucks and Padres returned to their classic colors. 

• Like 1

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Speaking about 76ers, it's pretty sad that NBA got problem with recoginze NBL as their preceder because Sixers should have a Classic uni too since they were established in 1946 just like Celtics, Knicks and Warriors which received a Classic uniforms.

Well and on top of that being in a different city with a different name doesn't help either. But, it would be nice to see the Sixers sport a Nats jersey again.

CT-uf2NXIAAD7bl.jpg

• Like 4

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 things with the jazz:

1. Adding another color scheme doesn't help with forming an identity. But I think what Smith is going for is the whole set of jerseys will be similar when this change takes place. So not 1 red/orange, 1 blue, 1 purple. They will all be black/white/yellow. 

2. And it sounds like the Jazz are keeping the J-note logo. Wonder if it'll be a random secondary logo or if it will fit in with the new logo(s).

3 hours ago, DJT said:

2 things with the jazz:

1. Adding another color scheme doesn't help with forming an identity. But I think what Smith is going for is the whole set of jerseys will be similar when this change takes place. So not 1 red/orange, 1 blue, 1 purple. They will all be black/white/yellow. 

2. And it sounds like the Jazz are keeping the J-note logo. Wonder if it'll be a random secondary logo or if it will fit in with the new logo(s).

but when you have city uniforms that change every year, and constantly wear throwbacks that just isn't going to happen 

• Like 9

On 10/17/2021 at 12:32 AM, kimball said:

Granted they kept the navy blue, but they returned to the note logo even before the Canucks and Padres returned to their classic colors. 

Well the Canucks used the stick-in-rink as a shoulder patch on the West Coast Express set, and the Padres used the swinging friar when they were still in navy.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, DJT said:

Yeah, I am curious about this too. Will it be just the "Note Logo" or the full "Utah Jazz Logo"? I kind of picture the new logo as something based off the current Utah sunset logo in a roundel (naturally) and the "note logo" as a random secondary logo.

c6d92c4bb20bc02b91e773eb8efff0b0.jpg

• Like 2

kimball banner.png

At the start of the Nike City program, who knew the Utah Jazz of all teams would have the biggest identity crisis?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, TaylorMade said:

Fans: "We have too many colors."

Jazz: "FINE, NO COLORS FOR ANYONE.

...Except yellow, you can have yellow."

Don't jinx it.  They haven't gone all red, all brown or all pink/magenta...yet.

Nets is fake, not only NBA logo but on catalog photo stripes and stars are only on one side not both.

Thunder? Big meh but I guess Love's board are very happy because their logo is the first thing that catching your eyes on that jersey.

• Like 2

4r2eer.png