College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welles.0.png

Slight alterations from the Under Armour versions of the white Red Bandana sets for Boston College. With adidas, school name replaces a stripe on across the front. The custom numbers make a cameo, given their standard maroon tops for '21 use standard block numbers.

Wearing at UMass on 9/11 (for highly relevant reasons) and at Alumni Stadium when hosting Virginia Tech in November.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

38 minutes ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

welles.0.png

Slight alterations from the Under Armour versions of the white Red Bandana sets for Boston College. With adidas, school name replaces a stripe on across the front. The custom numbers make a cameo, given their standard maroon tops for '21 use standard block numbers.

Wearing at UMass on 9/11 (for highly relevant reasons) and at Alumni Stadium when hosting Virginia Tech in November.

I think these are a downgrade. The pattern can be a bit dizzying, but UA's dark red outlines helped with the visibility. The whole application of the pattern here comes off as a bit cheap. Always was a fan of the meaning of the uniform though!

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Syracuse saw the Rutgers photoshoot at Ground Zero and went "nah"

(I get having a NJ vs. NY game on the 9/11 anniversary but man I'd rather have not scheduled it for it because I want to properly hate Rutgers again, especially since this is the first meeting since the final Big East year in 2012 where Syracuse missed out on a BCS bid when all was said and done because of one blocked FG that went the other way for a Rutgers TD)

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

On 9/6/2021 at 1:41 AM, dont care said:

Probably not adidas but the school themselves that decided on white face masks. You know considering adidas doesn’t make helmets.

On 9/8/2021 at 6:43 AM, shstpt1 said:

It's not Nike, its the schools. Under Armour and Adidas teams also do this. Stop blaming the manufacture when it is the Equipment team that puts the combos together. 

nerd alert !!!!! idfc

21 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

It seems like they are using 9/11 as a marketing tactic. Just seems disrespectful to me and unnecessary.

Welcome to our :censored:ty society that uses solemn holidays like Memorial Day to sell things.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

^A yellow number outline would be a nice addition, but I think the green and white looks fantastic as is. These are the best white helmets they’ve ever had, and the jerseys are sort of a hybrid of the white/apple green mach speed jerseys from 2014 and the white jerseys from the last set.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Agreed about Oregon's new white helmet being their best ever. I think Oregon's helmet design is one of my favorites out there. The wing pattern looks awesome and the O logo on the back works really well. As for the rest of the uniform, I'm neutral on the multiple color themes, and the shoulder designs are a bit overly complex, but the whole set feels like a good modern take on Oregon's aesthetic. Not my favorite set of theirs, but it's still good across the board.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

Oregon Football Releases New Uniforms for 2021 Season - Sports Illustrated Oregon  Ducks News, Analysis and More

E702iL_VoCwa1vD-750x422.jpeg

I appreciate that Oregon has toned down the insanity, and that they're always wanting to innovate, but is the little "three-prong" shape supposed to mean something?  It seems unnecessarily busy with the negative-space-wings and white arch.

7 minutes ago, _RH_ said:

Oregon Football Releases New Uniforms for 2021 Season - Sports Illustrated Oregon  Ducks News, Analysis and More

E702iL_VoCwa1vD-750x422.jpeg

I appreciate that Oregon has toned down the insanity, and that they're always wanting to innovate, but is the little "three-prong" shape supposed to mean something?  It seems unnecessarily busy with the negative-space-wings and white arch.

It’s a callback to the diamond plate uniforms and also a nod to the “Flying Ducks” display in their football facility that represents the program’s NFL alumni:

spacer.png
spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived