2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZsnQhbLLo8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm not sure what upsets me more, the fact that ESPN would post this, or the fact that most of the comments like the uniforms.

It also makes me nervous for whatever 4th jersey the Rams are cooking up for next season.

45 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

I'm not sure what upsets me more, the fact that ESPN would post this, or the fact that most of the comments like the uniforms.

It also makes me nervous for whatever 4th jersey the Rams are cooking up for next season.

I’m fairly certain that Bengals jersey wouldn’t be allowed and the Rams jersey and helmet shouldn’t be allow.

Both uniforms are complete messes

1 hour ago, spartacat_12 said:

Those are raw!  So clean!    

6 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

Those are raw!  So clean!    

#fire

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I ain't gonna front--I'd take a straight orange-and-white Bengals alternate. If they're gonna do a true alternate, that's the way to do it. (But with solid orange numbers, of course--oh, and straight orange stripes on the pants; no Nemo black trim.) 

That Rams black alt can be cast into the lake of fire last week....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

30 minutes ago, Cujo said:

What the Bengals should've done last offseason

FLP5qsJXoAMHN1c?format=png&name=4096x409

Reminds me of Bengal Stromtrooper fan.  The black facemask has always been a good choice. 

Cincinnati Bengals v Detroit Lions : News Photo

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

I’d rather see a “BENGALS”  throwback or even a gradient helmet before a white helmet ever touched the field for Cincinnati

If there was a football god, the Bengals would never wear a helmet besides the one they'll wear on Sunday for the rest of eternity.

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

55 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The black facemask has always been a good choice.

Sure, the Bengals' black facemask is just fine. But mixing it up, to something in my view as a slight upgrade, definitely wouldn't have hurt.

6uXNWAo.png

It's funny, I posted a Bengals concept with a white helmet about a year or so ago.  In spite of its quality, it's a helmet I admitted to never wanting to actually see on an NFL field.  Even with the league now allowing a second helmet, I'm not sure I want a white Bengals helmet to exist, no matter how good it could look.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

14 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

Looks like they added in the palm tree details in the Roman numerals on the field logo. Looks nice.

Maybe there’s someone on here who saw my rant a few pages back and did something about it…. 👀

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived