2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

That "sol" color is the worst! It looks decent in certain lighting, usually (fully) outdoors in natural sunlight. More often than not, it looks like ugly highlighter. If I could change one thing about the Rams, it would be to revert back to the old blue and yellow. I can live with bone, the silly numbers, the new horn (which I actually kind of like). I just cannot stand that new shade of yellow. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pharos04 said:

So is this the first Super Bowl with neither team wearing TV Numbers?

I was just gonna say that.

32 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

Is NBC using a new score bug tonight?

They are. The Super Bowl package revision.

Yeah man I just love when the colors pop. Especially when they contrast. 

Like to me, any combination of a Chiefs/49ers/Commanders matchup would be my worst nightmare. 

or god forbid any team with red, white &

blue play each other. 

40 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Fingers crossed this means the end of the Bone. 

I would be stunned if they stuck with bone as the away uniform in the future now. The white jersey is immortalized now. It never made sense for the bone to be the away uniform. I would be fine if it's just an alternate.

bSLCtu2.png

Not the uniform I would have wanted immortalized between the two teams… Oh well.

This might have been discussed already, but was this the first Super Bowl matchup between two “new” uniforms, since this was the first season for both the Bengals’ uniforms & the Rams’ white jersey?

5 hours ago, HopewellJones said:

That "sol" color is the worst! It looks decent in certain lighting, usually (fully) outdoors in natural sunlight. More often than not, it looks like ugly highlighter. If I could change one thing about the Rams, it would be to revert back to the old blue and yellow. I can live with bone, the silly numbers, the new horn (which I actually kind of like). I just cannot stand that new shade of yellow. 

I dont know why everyone on these forums has a boner for athletic gold and hates yellow. lol

The Super Bowl was BEAUTIFUL this year, and I'm not just talking about the Bengals and (relatively nice) Rams uniforms, but the whole graphics package for the game too. The purple/pink/red/orange hues made for a nice backdrop for both teams.

Super Bowl 56 live blog: Follow Rams-Bengals on Yahoo Sports

LA Rams defeat Cincinnati Bengals to win Super Bowl 2022

It's a shame the NFL goes with standardized logos for the Super Bowl now. The graphic packages are always phenomenal!

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Archived