2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

9 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I've been complaining to anyone who'll listen about how stupid Kirk Cousins is for refusing the vax, but then I read a story about Lamar Jackson and I feel better. This genius just got covid for the second time. The. Second. Time.  And he's  still speaking the moron's refrain of "personal decision" which is idiot-speak for "my uncle says the vaccination is making us sterile".  He's amazingly talented, but the Ravens will never win it all with this guy at QB.

Twice!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31992693/baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-noncommittal-vaccine-getting-covid-second
just listening to his interview you can tell his intelligence level or lack there of.

7 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

It might help your cause if your last sentence were complete. Glass houses, stones and what not.

I would play it off as if I was writing in the style of a moronic double-covid no-vax two-SB-predicting-but-won't-win-any QB, but that's giving him too much credit.  Posting in his style would likely be something like "afsdlsd dslhfdslkjsdflk dslkfdlhasfdhdsfsdkl  dshadsasdlkdfslhsdfal duh dfsjlkahhlsss"

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

20 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

Hell even after the WC loss, I was low-key rooting for the Browns to upset the Chiefs the next week.

I think most of us were--not because of anything against the Chiefs (except all the overnight frontrunner who suddenly decided they've been Chiefs fans their whole lives and don't even know where Arrowhead Stadium is, but whatevs), but because of the Cinderella arc the Browns were on, and if not for that non-call on Danie--y'all know the one--they would've won that. Instead they lost by five.

But we'll see if they can run it back this season. I for one am rooting for them.

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 8/10/2021 at 12:06 PM, tBBP said:

I think most of us were--not because of anything against the Chiefs (except all the overnight frontrunner who suddenly decided they've been Chiefs fans their whole lives and don't even know where Arrowhead Stadium is, but whatevs), but because of the Cinderella arc the Browns were on, and if not for that non-call on Danie--y'all know the one--they would've won that. Instead they lost by five.

But we'll see if they can run it back this season. I for one am rooting for them.

Seriously, seeing an influx of people into our fandom saying that they’ve loved the Chiefs this whole time is funny. It was even funnier when they acted like they knew Kansas City was in Missouri this whole time and I’m here sitting thinking “You mother:censored:ing liar. How dare you lie to me so brazenly”

Anyways

I’ll watch

Edited by Red Comet

Really sleazy that they marketed his jersey to people when there was such a low chance of him ever playing in a game.  I hope anyone that bought one did so knowing that it was a long shot or just because they're a fan of him personally and would buy anything with his name.

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Really sleazy that they marketed his jersey to people when there was such a low chance of him ever playing in a game.  I hope anyone that bought one did so knowing that it was a long shot or just because they're a fan of him personally and would buy anything with his name.

Don't you think that if you buy Tebow merchandise you get what you deserve?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Don't you think that if you buy Tebow merchandise you get what you deserve?

Yeah, anyone who bought a Tebow Jags jersey deserved to get fleeced. And honestly, anybody who bought a Tebow Jags jersey is probably perfectly happy with their purchase still. 

• Like 1

IUe6Hvh.png

I honestly think there were a lot of people who bought Tebow jerseys just to say that they did knowing full well he wasn’t going to make the roster. Why they would, no idea, but a fool and his money are soon parted.

Can’t be as stupid as people who would pay for stadium food anywhere, though. Always get the boozing and tailgating in before you go to the game and use the time at the game to sober up. Do it the proper way.

Edited by Red Comet
Speaking of fools and money

I don't get why people eat stadium food. 

....Well I get it, but it just never made much sense to me. 

For the price you're spending for a warm beer & a crappy burger/hot dog, you could just go out to a nice bar and get some decent food. 

Which is usually what I prefer to do, either before or after a game. Depending on when it starts. 

That just looks like whoever was in charge of the food service department basically gave up halfway through the menu planning part and that is what they got.. which, for a place like SoFi, that's a crying shame.

Anyway, in good news - Jamal Adams got paid and Seattle has dealt with a potential headache. $72 million for 4 years, a $20 million signing bonus and $38 million guaranteed.

It usually goes against what Seattle usually does in this situation, which is back load the contracts so they can have a better salary cap number early on, but for a guy like Adams.. you really want to get that taken care of before it became a threat during the season.

• Like 2

Depending on where you live, stadium beer doesn't cost that much more than a bar beer.

FWIW, the food options and quality (at the non-generic hotdog/chicken finger stands) at Citizens Bank Park are excellent.

It's one of the only parks where you're allowed to bring outside food and unopened n/a beverages in, and I usually do pick up stuff on my walk to the park, but if I'm rushed and can't stop, I'm rarely disappointed with what I find myself getting there.

On 8/17/2021 at 12:47 PM, BBTV said:

On 8/17/2021 at 2:16 PM, See Red said:

Yeah, anyone who bought a Tebow Jags jersey deserved to get fleeced. And honestly, anybody who bought a Tebow Jags jersey is probably perfectly happy with their purchase still. 

spacer.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

were those for sale all over Fanatics, NFL Shop, and in every retail store in the area?