2021-22 NBA Thread

Gary

Yeah, this is a terrible look for him. Westbrick isn't nice, but it's also far from the worst. And he's getting $40M to underperform. No one has any sympathy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Glenn Rivers said that the Sixers owe Ben Simmons a full tribute video to celebrate all the great moments he had here before it ended poorly.

News channel just brought up the grievance and how if the Sixers fans are mean to him, he may get his $20M because it was too hostile for him to play in, even though they supported him and cheered for him in the playoffs even after he missed FT after FT after FT.  Don't be surprised if baby toys and blankets get thrown his way tomorrow.  Maybe a teddy bear loaded with a brick.  What an absolute piece of trash who's never been held accountable by anyone - be it coaches, team management, himself, fans, or his inner circle - his whole spoiled life.  I hope they send him back to Australia and let a kangaroo stomp on his nuts while an echidna tries to burrow in his ass. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That's actually not too bad.

TNT is a bunch of cowards for not broadcasting from the floor and for cranking up their music.  I have a feeling they'll lower the sound coming from the arena and raise it for their effects and whatever else they can do to mute out the obscenities.

The local broadcast would probably be facing 15 FCC fines by now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Is Ben Simmons wearing a Lois Vuitton hockey jersey?

https://wopsterscloset.com/collections/gucci-mane/products/louis-vuitton-football-t-shirt-knit-sweater-sz-xl

Guess he’s trying to get Pittsburg heat in Philly, if he can’t get being a :censored: human being faking mental illness.

Edited by dont care
Yes he is

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Is Ben Simmons wearing a Lois Vuitton hockey jersey?

https://wopsterscloset.com/collections/gucci-mane/products/louis-vuitton-football-t-shirt-knit-sweater-sz-xl

Guess he’s trying to get Pittsburg heat in Philly, if he can’t get being a :censored: human being faking mental illness.

FNiQTvfXwAQcl1X?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

Blake Griffen - "it's actually pretty catchy." (spoiled due to a non-G-rated word)

Spoiler

Toronto's out to a 24-4 start over the Lakers in LA.

And the Lakers are still likely to make the play-in game.

Maybe they should cancel that this year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Toronto's out to a 24-4 start over the Lakers in LA.

Maybe they should cancel that this year.

Even I wasn't expecting a 33-12 quarter. 

I saw, I came, I left.

12 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Maybe they should put drunk Bill Simmons on commentary for that this year.

I like that idea better. If Rewatchables is him sober, I'd love to see how many faux-pauxs he'd make while several kegs of Sam Adams into the game.

7 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

This Wolves team is dangerous and easy to overlook. 

That's what I figured before the start of the season, but I don't really get what's happening with Edwards – one night he gives you 30, the other he stays under 10.

3 minutes ago, truepg said:

That's what I figured before the start of the season, but I don't really get what's happening with Edwards – one night he gives you 30, the other he stays under 10.

He was rolling before injuring his knee a few weeks back. He's back on the court, but apparently still trying to re-find his footing, so to speak. 

22 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

He was rolling before injuring his knee a few weeks back. He's back on the court, but apparently still trying to re-find his footing, so to speak. 

I think he's going to be nursing it for the duration of the season...which is too bad. But they've been playing very well. I just wish a couple of teams in front of them would lose the occasional game.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)