NFL '22 Offseason: Hirings, firings, signings, trades, cuts and cap hits on parade

CS85

It's the most Monkey's Paw situation I've ever seen in real life sports. 

Browns Fans were like "I'm tired of the Browns sucking. I'm tired of crappy QBs who can't play. I *wish* the Browns had a good quarterback."

MV5BOTc0MTAzZTgtMzcwYy00NTY4LTk2NWMtZmI1

But because Karma isn't real, which we know after watching Roethlisberger for the last 17 years, wouldn't surprise me if Watson is finally be the answer to their QB problem. 

• Like 6

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I'm sorry but I'm really unclear as to how the timing worked out here

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

20 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

That's either a good omen, or a very bad omen for the Broncos. 

Either Russ catches fire and leads them though the gauntlet AFC West, or it all blows up in the Broncos faces.

8 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

I don't know how to feel about this guy being the QB for my team...

The real question is how any attractive Cleveland-area massage therapists feel about that guy being the QB for that team.  This isn't a Michael Vick situation where he did his time and came out an upstanding guy.  He's absolutely going to blow his load on some unsuspecting  Cleveland woman he finds on Instagram.  Maybe his agent showed him what a Cleveland 10 is, and figured that's probably the safest place for him to be.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

I don't know how to feel about this guy being the QB for my team...

I would take a lesson from Pittsburgh fans, PittsburghSucks on how not to behave with a clearly despicable human being at QB. You actually can support the team without supporting him. Don't wear a Watson jersey, don't twitter search his name and then reply to strangers with things like "Never criminally charged!", when he retires don't hold up a sign that says "THANK YOU, DESHAUN!!!" Just don't be boorish about him. The good Steelers fans I know never wore his jersey or argued that he wasn't a piece of s*** because he so clearly was and still is. Those people are THRILLED that he finally f***** off and died. For similar reasons I have never purchased a Joe Mixon jersey.

• Like 6

PvO6ZWJ.png

5 hours ago, BBTV said:

Maybe his agent showed him what a Cleveland 10 is, and figured that's probably the safest place for him to be.

Yeah, a Cleveland 10 (like Halle Berry, for example) wouldn't go anywhere near Watson. Not much for him to worry about. 

• Like 3

T1oYViW.png

16 hours ago, Red Comet said:

Not really concerned. Great speed, questionable hands. Good for him that he got paid, but he wasn't going to get that kind of money in GB.

Sure I wish Adams were still around, but he wanted to play with Carr. Oh well, maybe Rodgers gets better by not locking onto a double covered Adams, like on the last play in the playoffs rather than hitting the open Lazard over the middle.

It's where I sit.