2022-2023 NHL Jersey Changes

spartacat_12

I really wish the Pens would just bring back the plain black pants for the third and RR jerseys. Especially the RR. Makes the uni way too busy with the thick stripe on the side.

EDIT: Looking again, the triangle yokes are way too wide compared to the original they're based on, which I am sure is due in part to how the Adidas jerseys are cut, but that makes for an even greater need for plain pants.

• Like 7

oBIgzrL.png

On 10/31/2022 at 4:56 AM, spartacat_12 said:

I’m guessing they want to save the Metros jerseys for when they inevitably host a Winter Classic. 

I think this is exactly it… but it’s lame. The Metros unis are dated with an unusual (but historic) color scheme and they are fine as a one-off throwback. 

But these are gorgeous. The only thing I would change is a red “S”.

spacer.png

• Like 4

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

zz-NJDevils-KC-Col-logo-KJ-2022

Devils 2022 Reverse Retro Jersey Revealed | RELEASE

New Jersey  Devils, tweeked Adidas Reverse Retro Logo.  I added yellow/gold as both KC & Colorado had the color as part of their logos & jerseys.

Edited by KCScout76
  • Like 5

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

18 minutes ago, KCScout76 said:

zz-NJDevils-KC-Col-logo-KJ-2022

Devils 2022 Reverse Retro Jersey Revealed | RELEASE

New Jersey  Devils, tweeked Adidas Reverse Retro Logo.  Added yellow/gold as both KC & Colorado had the color as part of their jerseys.

You didn’t add yellow. The RR already has yellow.

The RR has a blue outline because the Rockies logo had a blue outline. 

• Like 1
  • Meh 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 2022-11-02 at 9:40 PM, Ridleylash said:

They didn't elongate the legs, though; the logo on the jersey is how it was in the WHL, which is what they're throwing back to.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Here is Johnny side by side.  The right leg looks lengthened and his left looks shortened.

• Like 1

I don’t know what some of y’all are thinking because the Abbotsford Canucks green sweaters are a awesome. Although they should ditch the gray on the bottom.

spacer.png

In fact the Firebirds/A-Canucks game in Seattle was a visual delight. And the next Kraken game I went to was against the Penguins so I’ve been in hockey visual heaven for the past month. 

• Like 1

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

2 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

I don’t know what some of y’all are thinking because the Abbotsford Canucks green sweaters are a awesome. Although they should ditch the gray on the bottom.

spacer.png

In fact the Firebirds/A-Canucks game in Seattle was a visual delight. And the next Kraken game I went to was against the Penguins so I’ve been in hockey visual heaven for the past month. 

Would like to see next Canucks alternate be green based.  

But, there is no gray on the bottom.  It's white.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, uniformity said:

The RR logo is obviously stretched. They probably took a photo of a crest from bad angle and copied it. The legs are clearly longer and the torso is tiny. It looks bad.

What are you on about here? There’s like a single legitimate crest still around from this era on the entirety of the internet, and it’s what I used to draw the RR version (obviously, I had to take some liberties and use my own interpretation on some of the missing details and general cleanup, but you get the idea).

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]