2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

3 hours ago, Captain Invader said:

I read in a cleveland.com article / interview with the young guy the Cavs hired for the head of branding, that the new uniforms are not going to have any trim on the outside of the shoulders.

He also said the 'C' would not be their main visual identity (I take it that means the new CAVS wordmark will take that spot).  He also mentioned he did not want a bunch of secondary logos mucking up the brand (my words).

My guess is the new unis are going to be rather simplistic.  (Hopefully not to the likes of Utah).

You can see in the video that @CitizenTino posted that the jerseys have no trim.

18 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Yeah... The more I see those Jazz jerseys the more I think they are bland, wack, and leave much to be desired.

It's a small relief that the team is apparently going to be dog :censored: for the next few years, so no one will actually be forced to see these jerseys.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

2 hours ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

It's a small relief that the team is apparently going to be dog :censored: for the next few years, so no one will actually be forced to see these jerseys.

Well, except for us Jazz fans.

But, at least they'll be associated with losing once Mitchell is shipped off to NY. Then hopefully they'll float off across the great eternal rainbow bridge never to be seen nor remembered ever again ...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

Heard rumors of Spida getting traded to the Knicks. We will see if it happens. I hope our teams get better soon.

Edit: heh Kimball beat me to the spida rumors

1 hour ago, Shadojoker said:

Chicago Bulls rookie Dalen Terry had his rookie photo shoot and the Bulls jersey was missing a sponsor patch?!!

Didn't know if we were getting a new one. 

Something just looks right without the ad patch. This looks like a professional franchise, the one Michael Jordan played for, as opposed to a team who let greed be displayed atop their uniforms.  The Nike patch doesn't bother me as much, becaise the top of the jersey seems less cluttered with just one patch (in team colors).

• Like 7

judging from that picture it seems like there’s no more contrasting arm holes, collar, or waist band. hard to see if there’s any side design but i see a little something on the left side of allen’s shorts (i think it’s just the C logo) i hope i’m wrong but they kinda look like they’re going the Utah route. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

judging from that picture it seems like there’s no more contrasting arm holes, collar, or waist band. hard to see if there’s any side design but i see a little something on the left side of allen’s shorts (i think it’s just the C logo) i hope i’m wrong but they kinda look like they’re going the Utah route. 

🙄

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

🙄

The Utah route is horrible.  Nothing contradicting that info?  I mean it looks like possibly gold trim on the home whites, at least?