2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kimball

3 hours ago, eRay said:

I won't pretend it'll show up on tv or in the stands, but I do like how the trim looks in those photos. These seem to be all about subtle texture and depth, I dig the general idea. From afar they look too bland and that should've been higher on the list of priorities.

It won’t show up because all it is is stitching that is the same color as the base. It’s not even 2 toned. Just absolute buffoonery from the Cavs

• Like 5

1 hour ago, alecgoff said:

CAVSREDO.png

It is crazy how a "simple" striping pattern can make a big improvement to this bland uniform set.

Playing devil's advocate, I wonder if the no-trim look looks better on players who wear a short-sleeve or a long-sleeve compression undershirt, whether it's a white shirt under the white jersey, a wine shirt under the white jersey, a white shirt under the wine jersey or a wine shirt under the wine jersey.

To be perfectly clear, I like yours better than what they debuted today.

Cavs fan here, boy these are boring. The white one is the best of the three, but even then...

However, my opinion means little, as I listen to the games on the radio, so they could be out there naked and I'd never know.

Cleveland sports for life!
"Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind." -The Doctor

my idea was that if the cavaliers had to go for an overly clean look then maybe they could at least add a little subtle shading based off their 90s jerseys. (also do not be fooled by the visible trimming on these generated jerseys, they’re practically invisible irl)

B779-ED7-C-6-D0-F-4551-AEFD-A1-EED878-B4

• Like 15
  • Love 1

IMG-7122.gif

Honestly aren't as dull as I expected. They use Cavs more than they do their own full name so they might as well just move forward with that instead of Cavaliers. It's not like anything about their identity is timeless or ever will be.

I can't wait for the new uniforms in five years.

55 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

my idea was that if the cavaliers had to go for an overly clean look then maybe they could at least add a little subtle shading based off their 90s jerseys. (also do not be fooled by the visible trimming on these generated jerseys, they’re practically invisible irl)

B779-ED7-C-6-D0-F-4551-AEFD-A1-EED878-B4

This is as awesome idea. Clean and merges past and present beautifully

• Like 1

Probably not true.

On the topic of the Cavaliers, what a letdown. I honestly thought they could do a lot with gold coming back, but to go over-simplified is an insult to the many great ideas they could have gone with. Even a thin stripe of gold on the collar/cuffs would have looked awesome.

• Like 3

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

10 hours ago, IceInMyVeins said:

Some news about the magic. Not sure about the validity but I feel its worth sharing

I like the blue statement  jersey (if true). It's not perfect (for starters, it needs a more inspired wordmark as well as black on the collar and shoulder cuffs, but it's a good base for a look encompassing some of their previous designs.  My favorite part is the side panel with the sublimated stars.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Leaked! CLIPPERS 2024-25 UNIFORMS!!!

spacer.png

Exactly.

Why bother hyping uniform reveals when they all end up looking just like the Summer league jerseys?