2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

1 minute ago, pelicanfan said:

infamous jerseys debuted last night. 

utah-jazz-v-new-orleans-pelicans.webp?s=

they look ridiculous but i’d be lying if i said i didnt want to see them wear these more. they’re just so funny to look at. 

Walmart jerseys look better than that....

....Guys look like they should be out on the ramp marshaling aircraft traffic with those. And is that Kelly Olynyk back there in the background???

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

they look ridiculous but i’d be lying if i said i didnt want to see them wear these more. they’re just so funny to look at. 

God, seeing them on the court really illustrates how :censored:ing generic they are. There's literally no character here besides the logo on the pants; it's like they took a generic template, slapped "JAZZ" on it and called it a rebrand.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

Why is JAZZ so much lower on Clarkson's jersey compared to Olynyk's and Markanen's?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

It's a bizarre color combo for a team called the Jazz and I'll be ecstatic when minimalism goes out of style. I can't believe someone got payed to design those

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, TheRealPepman said:

Does anybody know if there'll be Earned uniforms for this season? Or is that series gone for good?

I'm pretty certain we're not getting them since they didn't show up as an option on the Lockervision listings. I've also heard of nothing to do with maybe warmups again, so I'm assuming we're not getting anything and I'll be pleasantly surprised if we do, haha.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

Plenty of jokes have been made, but wow they genuinely 'rebranded' to the placeholder jerseys an expansion team wears in their first season. 

• Like 1

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

15 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

After Rudy Gobert's exit from the team the Jazz decided to dress up like security guards in hopes of improving their defense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

bSLCtu2.png

23 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

spacer.png

UPDATE: I posted this as a joke, but at the same time, this is how generic grocery products have been displayed in parts of the country and the world for decades. I remember seeing plain, yellow boxes of potato chips in the grocery store as a kid. In fact, these products come from  No Name Brand, which is owned by Canadian grocer Loblaws, which has intentionally leaned into this aesthetic. But this sort of brutalist design used to be the standard for grocery generics  -- it was either highlighter yellow or plain black-and-white packaging. 

spacer.png

Recognizing this, it's all the more baffling that Utah would take on a look that can be defined as "generic" on several levels. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • WOAH 1

4 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

spacer.png

UPDATE: I posted this as a joke, but at the same time, this is how generic grocery products have been displayed in parts of the country and the world for decades. I remember seeing plain, yellow boxes of potato chips in the grocery store as a kid. In fact, these products come from  No Name Brand, which is owned by Canadian grocer Loblaws, which has intentionally leaned into this aesthetic. But this sort of brutalist design used to be the standard for grocery generics  -- it was either highlighter yellow or plain black-and-white packaging. 

spacer.png

Recognizing this, it's all the more baffling that Utah would take on a look that can be defined as "generic" on several levels. 

Loblaw's?

scott-baio-arrested-development.jpg?qual

• Love 1
  • LOL 5

Seeing the Pistons new Statement jerseys in action tonight for the first time - I still wouldn’t say I’m big on them (we all know their statement edition should be either the 90s or 2000s red jerseys), but at least they are an improvement over the Chrome.  They’re decent enough in actual game use that I won’t dread seeing them use these like most of their alts from the 2010s decade.