2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

According to @titansuni on Twitter, this is the first time ever the Titans will wear mono-navy in September, and the first time they aren't wearing white for the season opener since 2008. I assume it's due to the September heat in Tennessee, and it's supposed to be fairly mild Sunday afternoon.

12 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Is it my TV or do the Rams pants look even brighter and more highlighter yellow than usual?

Nike Lakers yellow.

Nike makes everything different for the sake of being different :(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

I think it's the cameras.

Thanks for sharing. Kind of looks like there's a blue filter over my TV, especially when you see that comparison.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 9/8/2022 at 4:38 AM, Old School Fool said:

I would imagine the Steelers would wear throwbacks but they haven't worn them in 2 seasons for some reason. I don't know if they were discontinued or not.

EDIT: This is on the Gridiron Uniform Database. Not sure how true this is.

2022_PIT_D3.png

In 2018 and 2019 the Steelers did not change out the facemasks to grey when wearing the throwbacks so GUD is making an assumption of that aspect of the uniform this year as I haven't read or seen anything that confirms they will be doing that this year. I am not saying they won't either. Actually would be more authentic if they did. Just saying we will have to wait and see.