2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

38 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I hope the Bills lose solely because they’re wearing all-blue. This uniform combo  needs to become cursed so that they stop wearing. They have a really good home look. I fail to understand why they keep wearing that combo. 

They should switch to white pants at half time.  I wonder if there's a rule against that.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Is Stefon Diggs wearing lime green ankle socks over his regular blue socks? Comeon NFL you need to do something serious about this. Fines clearly aren’t working, you need to start making the players sit until they fix it or start penalizing the teams for this nonsense

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I hope the Bills lose solely because they’re wearing all-blue

They'll keep wearing blue/blue because it's icey blue and clean, but I'm all in favor of a team losing when they opt for a stupid Color Rash uniform, especially in the playoffs.

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

The silliest part about the Cowboys is that there were numerous times since the 60s where they've tweaked the uniforms, so the uniform they wear to this day is much more a representation of cobbling together odd changes over the years than anything else. 

There's such an easy fix for them -- go back to the original number font and shade of blue, standardize the silver, make the sleeve stripes like Kansas State's with grey borders instead of black. Every person on these boards would approve while every casual an likely wouldn't even notice. 

• Like 13
  • Dislike 1

Wasn't a reason some of us got interested in this racket was that we noticed the Cowboys have these mishmashed elements in their uniform?

If the Cowboys just looked like K-State, there'd have been one less entry point to *gestures wildly* all of this.

I don't think the Cowboys really need to be fixed (at least not the white uniforms). It's not consistent but it does tell a story.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Wasn't a reason some of us got interested in this racket was that we noticed the Cowboys have these mishmashed elements in their uniform?

If the Cowboys just looked like K-State, there'd have been one less entry point to *gestures wildly* all of this.

I don't think the Cowboys really need to be fixed (at least not the white uniforms). It's not consistent but it does tell a story.

Leave the silvers alone, but just use one shade of blue. that's all I ask of them. The mismatching pants have become part of their lore, but the blues need to be streamlined. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 3

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The silliest part about the Cowboys is that there were numerous times since the 60s where they've tweaked the uniforms, so the uniform they wear to this day is much more a representation of cobbling together odd changes over the years than anything else. 

There's such an easy fix for them -- go back to the original number font and shade of blue, standardize the silver, make the sleeve stripes like Kansas State's with grey borders instead of black. Every person on these boards would approve while every casual an likely wouldn't even notice. 

I agree with most of that.  However,  *unpopular opinion alert* I don't think Dallas should reinstate that original number font—besides, they missed their window to do so, as the Colts best them to it. I do think, however, that Dallas should do one of two things with their numbers: either a/ port the number font of their standard whites over onto their dark blues, or b/ port the number font of their dark blues over onto their standard whites, which they've already doing with their white alternates:

FwS74HqM2sGFNqj5ghV9cVbIBNSx_ltZEzde5ltw

9d20a403fc6147e9b658f13a2a59761b.jpg?w=1

ulkwamkcbiz6i4y5drkp.jpg

I personally really like that number style for them; if anything, they could really own it since right now no other NFL team uses offset strokes. But that's just my two rusted Lincolns on the matter...

• Like 9

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

29 minutes ago, tBBP said:

I agree with most of that.  However,  *unpopular opinion alert* I don't think Dallas should reinstate that original number font—besides, they missed their window to do so, as the Colts best them to it. I do think, however, that Dallas should do one of two things with their numbers: either a/ port the number font of their standard whites over onto their dark blues, or b/ port the number font of their dark blues over onto their standard whites, which they've already doing with their white alternates:

FwS74HqM2sGFNqj5ghV9cVbIBNSx_ltZEzde5ltw

9d20a403fc6147e9b658f13a2a59761b.jpg?w=1

ulkwamkcbiz6i4y5drkp.jpg

I personally really like that number style for them; if anything, they could really own it since right now no other NFL team uses offset strokes. But that's just my two rusted Lincolns on the matter...

They could definitely own that, since as you mentioned no one else uses it, and it also is on-brand for them as it matches the double outilned logo.

I've always wondered what the cowboys would look like if they wore these full time:

syy41zazuxqaf3gj2u5zif66qkeq0nwuu21rik90.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

Leave the silvers alone, but just use one shade of blue. that's all I ask of them. The mismatching pants have become part of their lore, but the blues need to be streamlined. 

Most casual fans probably don't even realize they use mis-matching pants. If they just made their uniforms, you know, uniform, and didn't make any announcement about it, just about everyone not on these boards wouldn't have a clue.

• Like 3