2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Cowboys have an opportunity, albeit a highly unlikely opportunity, to win the division and the 1 seed today so what do they do? 

Play their worst 1st quarter of the season. Several uncommon miscues, and some of the mistakes they’re making are ones they haven’t made all season. I guess it’s better to get these out of their system now rather than next week against Tampa? But it doesn’t give anyone a ton of confidence in this team going forward. 

• Like 2

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

13 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Cowboys have an opportunity, albeit a highly unlikely opportunity, to win the division and the 1 seed today so what do they do? 

🥴

The Eagles are up against the Giants B-team. The Cowboys, as they should, are playing not to get hurt.

6uXNWAo.png

7 minutes ago, Cujo said:

🥴

The Eagles are up against the Giants B-team. The Cowboys, as they should, are playing not to get hurt.

If they were playing not to get hurt, they should be resting players then. And the Cowboys won’t know the score of the Philly game until halftime. 

I might be a Cowboys homer, but I can call a spade a spade. No excuses for this awful performance. They are just playing bad, bad football today. 

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Gotta love Lovie Smith, in what was likely his last game on an NFL sideline. doing his old team a solid by not laying down today. 

I have a prediction for Lovie Smith:  He'll take a year off and return to coaching......at an HBCU.

14 minutes ago, Cujo said:

The Seahawks are gonna give us a meaningful SNF, aren't they? 

It's meaningful either way, but they really should have been playing Hawks/Rams and GB/Lions at the same time.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

It's meaningful either way, but they really should have been playing Hawks/Rams and GB/Lions at the same time.

Nobody wants a Rodgers cakewalk 🥱

I agree with your last point tho

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

The worry in Seahawks forums was that the refs would be up to some funny business against the Hawks today in an effort to give the biggest stakes to SNF tonight.

Instead the Hawks were gifted a soft running into the kicker penalty that ended in a tying FG, and a soft personal foul that set up a game-winning FG attempt (which, of course, hit the post).

Fun game!

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Cowboys sure picked a great time to play their worst game of the season. They were atrocious today. Hopefully they got that mess out of their system. Last year they played their starters in the meaningless Week 18 game and blew the living crap out of Philly, only to lay an egg the next week against San Fran.

Maybe this time by laying the egg early, they can actually play to their potential in the postseason.

• Like 1

Not too thrilled about Miami playing Buffalo again, but I guess a berth is a berth. Snaps that six-year drought.

I'd put money on the AFC winning the Super Bowl this year... and that's a pretty confident statement.

39 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Now the Lions, who were just eliminated by the Seahawks, are put in the position where the Seahawks need them to win ti make the playoffs. 

I don’t expect to see it, but now would be a wonderful time for a little bit of trolling. 

Which is why this scheduling was so incredibly stupid. They make the entire game a coronation, rather than exciting scoreboard watching.

What were they thinking?