MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

Men's FC Cincinnati adidas Blue 2023 River Kit Authentic Jersey

I feel like this is a guerrila adver for Brita water filters. Hahahaha!!! What's going on here?

Men's New York City FC adidas Light Blue 2023 The Interboro Kit Authentic Jersey

I really like the idea behind these and they look pretty good.Β 

Youth New England Revolution Carles Gil adidas White 2023 Defiance Replica Jersey

We've seen the leaks for these for so long I almost felt like these came out last year.

Men's Atlanta United FC adidas Gray 2023 On-Field Training JerseyMen's Nashville SC adidas Gray 2023 On-Field Training Jersey

Can we stop with the slate grey training kits for every friggin team? I know adidas likes making things easy for themselves, but adding team colors shouldn't be that hard.Β 

Β 

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

1 hour ago, gosioux76 said:

Is it an unpopular opinion to love that Red Bulls kit? The colors are fantastic.Β 

Β 

Remove the sublimation from the NYC jersey and it's incredible, based solely on its expanded use of orange. But as is, it stands as a perfect example of how patterns like this don't work on multi-paneled templates like this. The tiles on the shoulders and the upper part of the chest might be the same, but they clash because of the awkward way they connect.Β 

Β 

33 minutes ago, VampyrRabbit said:

The yellow and teal look really washed out, and adidas should have chosen either the oil change pattern or the NY/Red Bulls script, not both, as they look awful together.
Β 

I think if this was white shirt instead of yellow it would have been a better look since it'd look more like a cloud bank with the team wordmarks and logos hidden in it.Β 

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

3 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I'm obsessed with that design for New England. Such an innovative way to go about a sash, which fits them well.Β 

Β 

Agree, I'm dunking on the silly video but it's a sharp look and very fitting for their new crest (I wish they put this out last year to go with the launch). New England looks best to me with a healthy mix of red, navy and white; the printing in navy mostly gets us there but I might've liked to see those little collar/sleeve cuff trim bits in navy instead, but not a huge complaint. Actually I'd like to see this and the home kit swap their respective shorts, for ideal Revs color balance and visual interest in uniform contrast.

• Like 1

Β  Β 

15 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

FC Cincinnati primary:

Β 

CIN-primary.jpg

Β 

14 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

That looks like someone's coffee got spilled all over the first brief and the designer said ":censored: it"

Β 

Was gonna say I could spill so many beverages on that at a game and nobody would notice. LOL

Β 

Once I warmed up to it and got used to the Adidas ad visible from space on the shoulders I ended up loving the half navy/half royal look they had in 2020. If they wear these new ones with navy blue shorts it'll have the same look and be really sharp.Β 

Β 

CINvSKC-23-of-78.jpg

Β 

I liked these, but a little too navy heavy for me to ever love them.Β 

Salingmedia.com-54-scaled.jpg

Β 

• Like 3

PvO6ZWJ.png

Looks like Atlanta will have the under armpit panels. I like the sleeve cuff details, too. Neither were seen on the replica.

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

Also of note, they have finally fixed the Piedmont sleeve sponsor!!! For the last several years, it has been an unsightly patch when it really should have been just gold text.

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

I somewhat understood it on this kit, which could possibly make it harder to read (I disagree but leagues also have weird rules about numbers on the shirt backs with stripes so whatever)Β on both red and black stripes.

Β 

spacer.png
Β 

It was inexcusable on this shirt, which had zero legibility issues.

Β 

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gosioux76 said:

Β 

I don't care for the Monet painting on the front, but this wins my approval based on the use of the secondary crest alone. Bravo.Β 

I actually like the pattern because it works with the colors that are used. If it were used for other teams it would be pretty ugly.Β 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

11 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

So this isn't yellow...

Β 

Not going to lie, I’m kinda disappointed. It’s a cool look, don’t get me wrong, but for being an β€œartist-designed” kit, it’s a little flat. Would have loved to see more yellow.

Β 

I also want to like Austin’s kit, but the all-over pattern is too much. I would have preferred to have it limited to just the front.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Visit my website atΒ SSmith Designs (google.com)

I’m actually glad Colorado went more blue-centric with the design instead of leaning in to the yellow/orange sunset motif. Think that geometric design works really well with the light blue and the yellow side stripe pops. Very curious to see the shorts and socks, though.

• Like 3

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 minute ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Did BIMBO finally give up on using the corporate name and is just using one of the brands they own?

Β 

I doubt it. I think it's smart of them to use this advertising deal to also promote their other prominent U.S. brands. Last year it was Artesano.Β 

• Like 1

I love the Colorado kit actually, and find the sunset gradient down the side to be maybe a little much. The graphic and the color scheme both say β€œRapids” but are also tweaked enough to be a fresh different look and not just a boring color swap. I think that’s really smart, can’t ask for more! (Well, again with the overwrought marketing campaign.)

• Like 2

Β  Β