Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

Replacing black with silver as your secondary color, but keeping all-black alternate uniforms.

Using the silver in a way that renders it invisible from any distance on the home and road uniforms.

Dropping all adornment from your red jersey including sleeve/shoulder numbers and slapping a giant "Arizona" on the front so it looks like a t-shirt.

Maintaining the "ketchup bottle" look that's been mocked for 20 years, and elevating it to your primary.

Monochrome all day, all night.

Perforated twill. Congratulations, you're so bold and revolutionary, you're Adidas in the 2010s.

Keeping the "block numerals that are just messed up slightly so we can call it a proprietary font" garbage that Reebok was so keen on in the mid-2000s.

"BIRD GANG." Oh, :censored: you.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Just now, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Anyone else find it funny they have ARIZONA on the home uniform? I'd hope Cardinals fans would know where they are

They'll wear red in Dallas so maybe it would help Cowboys fans, but they'd have to be able to read, so idk.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just now, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Anyone else find it funny they have ARIZONA on the home uniform? I'd hope Cardinals fans would know where they are.

Yeah, but now the astronauts on the International Space Station can see where they are too.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, BadSeed84 said:

It doesn't help the goofy new Nike cut makes the HUGE Arizona so low.

yeah like I mentioned earlier, this is more egregious to me than the size of the font tbh. the placement just feels unbalanced, there's a ton of empty space between collar and the text but so little space between the text and the number. This generally doesn't look that bad when the typical small text is used, but it's very apparent when it's such a big focus of the design (this is only exacerbated by the fact that the unis have so little going on visually otherwise)

• Like 1

Red uniform = F 

Black uniform = B

White uniform = B 

I do not understand for the life of my why the red uniform is different from the other two, it is not uniform at all. Overall, it is a small upgrade, but that red uniform really sucks! 

spacer.png

The black uniform just feels unnecessary to me. They aren't even really treating it as a team color. I assume that the rule where the alt color has to match something on the main set is still a rule, so they're doing exactly what the Commies did with their black stripe, except they made it a word.

These are just…nothing.  They’re just kinda clothes. 

• Like 13
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I love the White uniform.

I really love the Black uniform.  For those asking me why I keep mentioning why I thought the Falcons should have used Grey, this is why.  Really nice.

I don’t like - but don’t hate - the Red set.  I get why they didn’t put stripes on it…kind of (their Red jersey usually didn’t have sleeve stripes).  But it looks terrible monochrome, and if they weren’t going to have to stripes on that set, they should’ve retained the state flag on the sleeves.  I don’t love or hate the big wordmark.  I’m a fan of the Texas Longhorn look but agree it’s a college/high school look.  I think it’ll grow on me.  Again, these are all better than what they just retired.

Overall, a marked improvement.  I really want to see Red jersey/White pants.   I hope they don’t Do any other switching combos with the White or a Black uniform and based on the designs, I don’t think they can or will.  

Lastly, did Kyler Murray eat a PlayStation?

Fun times!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1