MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

16 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

The new Yankee jersey popped up on Reddit. Assuming this is legit, I don’t love it as much as I expected. The wordmark should be bolder. 

f0V0EZs.png

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

On 2/21/2024 at 11:23 AM, TrueYankee26 said:

New jersey patch for KC 

The irony here, to me, is that a company that spells Quick...Q-U-I-K...is going to help people read better.

• LOL 9

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

6 minutes ago, rmackman said:

The irony here, to me, is that a company that spells Quick...Q-U-I-K...is going to help people read better.

Gotta believe they're some sort of partner with Kum and Go

• LOL 9

6uXNWAo.png

2 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Naked Katy Perry and a ball sack. This thread has gone off the rails in the best way possible. 

Since this is a sports-related board, can I say how jealous I am that Russell Brand’s ugly ass got to score (insert Beavis and Butthead laughter) with Katy Perry for several years?

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Since this is a sports-related board, can I say how jealous I am that Russell Brand’s ugly ass got to score (insert Beavis and Butthead laughter) with Katy Perry for several years?

It really just proves that anything is possible if you truly believe in yourself. We could all learn a little something from Russell

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Agree, i always thought she acted like a beard for him while he was in the US working on movies.

I do not see his appeal....and he has apparently slept with 1000's of women! 😵‍💫

Oh well, enough of this celeb gossip, this is after all a sports page.....now back to the ballsack scandal!

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Naked Katy Perry and a ball sack.

And that, dear readers, is why baseball remains America's pastime.

• LOL 3
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

4 hours ago, Survival79 said:
21 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

The wordmark should be bolder. 

f0V0EZs.png

And the two words should be farther apart.

mantle.png

The smooshing together of the words is a bad move that the Yankees made on the previous road set, and it is one that they are evidently going to continue on the wet paper bags.

• Like 2

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

13 hours ago, BadSeed84 said:

5172022_Team_captains_react_before_the_g

Everyone wishing Under Armor ended up with the uniforms right about now.

IDK. The UA Padres prototype that popped up a few years back was some of what I was expecting Nike to do with this template. Particularly the fact that the back fabric didn't match the front. I do, however, continue to believe that certain MLB teams--particularly the one I happen to root for-- would be well-served to adopt a two button jersey. (And given that the Orioles wore a two-button henley-style pullover in 1994, it wouldn't be unprecedented, either.)
https://uni-watch.com/2021/03/23/rare-find-an-apparent-under-armour-mlb-prototype-jersey/

Edited by M59
Capitalized something that shouldn't be.
  • Like 2