2024-25 NHL Changes

LMU

I think I would actually get a jersey if I was a Utah fan. It would be unique to have, plus it could be in the case where the Yeti/Mammoth/Blizzard/Outlaws/Venom/HC brand turns out to be awful.

• Like 2

My 2 cents is that they do the purpose adequately, and quite frankly I've seen worse jerseys be used as permanent jerseys. 

36 minutes ago, BenLaine said:

They have said they are keeping the colors even beyond 24/25, so this (reportedly) is the permanent palette, folks.

I can live with the colors (They definitely fit the Yeti and Blizzard names well) but I was hoping for purple. Would be something if the Kings, Ducks, and Utah all passed on a chance of owning purple in the same off-season with their rebrands (or in Utah's case, branding process.) 

I'm glad that SEG has shown the bravery to look at a league that has an obvious color vacuum and decided to blaze their own trail by picking two of the league's three most common colors as their identity.
And the reference to Utah's world-famous "black" rocks?  *chef's kiss*

• Like 5

spacer.png

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

7 minutes ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

I'm glad that SEG has shown the bravery to look at a league that has an obvious color vacuum and decided to blaze their own trail by picking two of the league's three most common colors as their identity.
And the reference to Utah's world-famous "black" rocks?  *chef's kiss*

Meh.... its a unique blue and works well with black.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

the are matched... they just took the top stripe off the hem stripes.

So they don't match unless you pretend they match, got it.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 hour ago, BenLaine said:

They have said they are keeping the colors even beyond 24/25, so this (reportedly) is the permanent palette, folks.

Well that sucks. We don't need another primarily black team. Hopefully they come to their senses and at least flip to light blue as the primary.

• Like 1

spacer.png