2024-25 NHL Changes

LMU

I really like this update if they are sticking with orange and black.

It's hard to tell from the photo, but the shoulder patch looks the the "D" may have more realistic webbing? Could just be my eyes though.

8prlQWA.png

22 minutes ago, riccirulesall said:

spacer.png

not sure of the source but these are almost definitely real

logo looks way better than i would have expected with the added eye (thank god no orange circle), and the other cleanups they did look fine to me.

i've absolutely loved the orange pants on the away since they introduced them with the RR 2.0, but not entirely sold on the all orange home look, then again I also grew to love the sharks all teal

Looks like AI art to me

spacer.png

Last updated 5/23

7 minutes ago, randyc said:

I really like this update if they are sticking with orange and black.

It's hard to tell from the photo, but the shoulder patch looks the the "D" may have more realistic webbing? Could just be my eyes though.

THey are supposed to be updating the webbed-D as well. Everything looks like it was updated. Can get a small glimpse at the number font on the road jersey (right arm). looks different, orange with black drop shadow.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, riccirulesall said:

spacer.png

not sure of the source but these are almost definitely real

logo looks way better than i would have expected with the added eye (thank god no orange circle), and the other cleanups they did look fine to me.

i've absolutely loved the orange pants on the away since they introduced them with the RR 2.0, but not entirely sold on the all orange home look, then again I also grew to love the sharks all teal

These look decent...Love the crest...The aways are excellent.

I get that uni-colour unis are kinda trendy right now, but the homes would look better with black pants, IMO.

Light coloured pants tend to look pretty grubby after a few weeks of sliding down the pine...

But the NHL can afford to replace the pants/shells on a regular basis.

I'll give them a 👍...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, charger77 said:

Any idea when the Utah jerseys will be available for purchase?

I would think sometime after the draft once Fanatics releases the entire catalog of 2024-25 jerseys

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Looks like AI art to me

My first thought was Tron. 

• Like 1

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

If those are legit, I think you have to say it's an upgrade simply based on what they've been wearing. Not sure I like the all-orange, but given they're clearly committed to orange and black, it would at least differentiate them from the Flyers a good bit. I expected more from the modernization of the old logo, but it doesn't look bad, definitely an improvement. It seems they listened to their fans, for the most part.

• Like 4

The one nitpick I have right now is that going all-in on orange for the helmet and pants makes me think that they're eventually gonna start wearing orange helmets on the road, which I hate. Otherwise looks decent so far.

• Like 2

The duck-mask logo still does nothing for me. It's better than the webbed D, but the bar could hardly be any lower.

I still wish they circled back years ago to something more in line with the rejected prototypes from their last rebrand.

spacer.png

I really like top-middle and bottom-left.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

10 minutes ago, AFirestormToPurify said:

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks they're garbage

No joke, at this point I think I prefer the outdated Edge piping nightmare to this downgrade in every possible way of the original uniforms. The orange gear is gonna age badly

That's a strong statement 🤣

I think the thing I like the best about this new set is the updated crest. And I'm really surprised by that. 

I'm going to circle back to something I posted when news of their update was coming out. I just don't like orange and gold together. The updated gold looks nice, the updated orange looks nice, but together they just don't mesh for me. Black gear would really help as well. I'm also not sold on the shoulder yoke on the road jersey. I think no yoke might look more balanced. 

• Like 1

If these are real, I love these. I think the all orange is a great way to distinguish themselves from the Flyers. 

The updated crest also looks nice, and the actual jerseys are nice as well. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what color they use for for the NOB and numbers. It looks like orange on the white sweater, but I’m hoping that it’ll be white on the orange, and not black. 

• Like 2

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Amazing how the Ducks have been teasing like crazy and yet the Kings haven't even officially confirmed anything.

VmWIn6B.png

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Looks like AI art to me

AI would have messed up the Bauer logo. Would have been “Baluerr” or something

The orange yokes look terrible. Plain white shoulders with shoulder logos would have been better.

I can imagine people calling the all orange the traffic cone set

• Like 4

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

55 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

The duck-mask logo still does nothing for me. It's better than the webbed D, but the bar could hardly be any lower.

I still wish they circled back years ago to something more in line with the rejected prototypes from their last rebrand.

spacer.png

I really like top-middle and bottom-left.

Top middle looks like a duck flew into the Big A at Angel Stadium and got stuck. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

55 minutes ago, PlayGloria said:

That's a strong statement 🤣

I think the thing I like the best about this new set is the updated crest. And I'm really surprised by that. 

I'm going to circle back to something I posted when news of their update was coming out. I just don't like orange and gold together. The updated gold looks nice, the updated orange looks nice, but together they just don't mesh for me. Black gear would really help as well. I'm also not sold on the shoulder yoke on the road jersey. I think no yoke might look more balanced. 

The original Mighty Ducks uniforms have always been my favorites. This is garbage. They ruined the logo, it looks like a cheap/counterfeit version of the real thing, there was no need to change anything, it was perfectly fine the way it was

Orange and gold look awful together. I don't care what anyone says, I don't care about downvotes, the original jerseys would have been 1000x than these abominations

I have nothing nice to say about it

• Like 2
  • Yawn 1