2024 NFL Changes

I feel like the Vikings and Giants supposed leaks make me less confident that what leaked for the Broncos and Texans is accurate...the inaccurate wordmark for the Vikings makes me at least think these may not be 100% spot-on.

• Like 3

fiowXOD.png

2 hours ago, Kirill_The_Thrill97 said:

CTESPN's alleged leak of a new Vikings alternate...

GLs-ptyXwAAEZtV?format=jpg&name=900x900

The false word mark throws this off. And you know Nike wouldn't be able to resist adding a bit of yellow into the mix through their maker's mark. I wouldn't read into this. 

2 hours ago, HOOVER said:

I have a hard time believing these are legitimate.  That Vikings wordmark is not official and it looks like Nike's generic "BUREAU" font.  And why would they use a differnet jersey number font?  Doesn't add up.

The number font is most likely representing icicles. These leaks are clearly from a Fanatics category and thus real. The Texans ones line up with what we know and the Broncos one matches what we know. 

As for the Giants, nobody said you couldn't have two throwbacks. The Dolphins already do it. The real question is what uniform is going to be eliminated? The royal blue or the all white?

• Like 2

bSLCtu2.png

1 hour ago, paul_mucus said:

The false word mark throws this off. And you know Nike wouldn't be able to resist adding a bit of yellow into the mix through their maker's mark. I wouldn't read into this. 

3 hours ago, HOOVER said:

I have a hard time believing these are legitimate.  That Vikings wordmark is not official and it looks like Nike's generic "BUREAU" font.  And why would they use a differnet jersey number font?  Doesn't add up.

The wordmark in question on the Vikings leak is the same font used on the NOB, and the font is also used by the Vikings in stadium signage, practice facility signage, social media graphics, youtube graphics, and basically in any situation you wouldn't use the wordmark found on the front of the regular jerseys. It's not as outlandish as you would think for that wordmark to possibly be in the mix for a potential alternate

• Like 2

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

5 hours ago, Cujo said:

Not a single fan will agree with these players

Dude, people exist outside of this forum. You can have your opinion on what the design is but don't get all hyperbolic about it. The last thing we need to be doing is thinking in a bubble because that's how you develop brain rot.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

bSLCtu2.png

8 hours ago, Kirill_The_Thrill97 said:

Let me guess, the story behind this will be frozen winters in Minnesota state, sleeve elements will represent the snow caps and numbers are cover in icicles.

By the way why not use this:

youth-nike-dalvin-cook-gold-minnesota-vikings-team-inverted-game-jersey_pi4647000_ff_4647694-039ae8b732887e12c908_full.jpg?_hv=2

?

8 hours ago, Chromatic said:

spacer.png

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I like it a lot.

On 4/20/2024 at 6:16 PM, DCarp1231 said:

All of Detroits uniform combinations via GUD

GLne8CtXsAAxWX0?format=jpg&name=large

GLngcpeWgAAeT25?format=jpg&name=large

Even If I think that Lions didn't necessarily need to change their uniforms (except removing WCF from sleeve) I like those new ones and blue-black-blue-black combo look amazing. Maybe they could make wordmarks on away and third smaller.

On 4/19/2024 at 6:16 PM, DJT said:

Lets get this one going a little quicker than the Lions one.

I actually like these quite a bit. Really hope the pants don't mess it all up.

BRONCOSUNILEAK.0.jpeg

BRONCOSUNILEAKWHITE.jpeg

After first rumors I was imaging something awful, but these actually look like a very nice modern variation about late 60's jerseys. Of course triangles are gimmickly. About pants I hope I will be same pleasantly surprised as with jerseys.

On 4/19/2024 at 6:21 PM, DJT said:

Gonna need to see the full set to really have an opinion on these.

GLfvv8yXgAA3CZl.jpeg

GLfvv8uWgAAC4bU.jpeg

GLfvv8wXEAAvbi4.jpeg

GLfvv8uWsAABC4--672x378.jpeg

I'm glad they use tv numbers on home, but why not on others? Away (and now also third) like I said before looks and empty on shoulders without them. Third imo should have white lines inside horns to provide more contrast. H-Town is very meh.

On 4/19/2024 at 4:37 PM, KouPilot said:

spacer.png

It's a unicorn not bronco 😁

• Like 2

4r2eer.png

10 hours ago, HOOVER said:

So many "that's fire" comments in this short clip that I want to light myself on fire.

That's weird that no one said they hated it. Odd it has a 100% approval rating. 

iq5b7nF.png

11 hours ago, Kirill_The_Thrill97 said:

This is terrible if true. Everybody already knows it’s cold up here and they already have decent white jerseys.  I don’t get it.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, JQK said:

I want these Giants 1930's throwbacks so damned bad...

When I was like 13 in 1990ish, doing pencil-and-paper concepts for a fictitious league, my New York team (I think they were the Brigade for some reason) looked almost exactly like that (and I obviously didn't have the ability to research any throwbacks unless they were in the NFL History books that I'd borrow from the school library.). Glad to see that it could soon become a real thing!

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

46 minutes ago, jc... said:

That's weird that no one said they hated it. Odd it has a 100% approval rating. 

Sarcasm?

They either only showed the guys who said they liked them, pressured the guys into saying they liked them, or the guys felt like they needed to say they liked them.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Sarcasm?

They either only showed the guys who said they liked them, pressured the guys into saying they liked them, or the guys felt like they needed to say they liked them.

Right?  It's not like any of these guys are going to walk up and say, "Hey, these are dog:censored:."

• Love 1
  • LOL 1