2024 NFL Changes

Are we officially free from those atrocious gray uniforms? Hopefully solid white pants too.

I sure hope they keep the blue helmet for the alternate black jersey, which actually looks fine with the blue numbers. I can tolerate an unnecessary black alternate if it features a heavy dose of the team's actual primary color like it seems to here. I just miss when it was okay to wear a non-black helmet with a black jersey.

Overall, this was one of the odder, more unexpected redesigns I can ever remember. Their previous set wasn't bad and I didn't expect these to be drastically different but so far so good. 🤞

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

I'm assuming that Texans helmet is going to be the 2nd alternate used with uniform No. 4 from their graphic. 

That's my understanding. However this appears to be the same navy base shell, so I wonder if white (or light blue) is still in play.
I know Buffalo switched out their facemasks a few years back.

The Lions look fantastic. Honolulu blue and silver look the best when the combo is free of any other colors that could drag it down. Only thing about the home/road sets I will nitpick is the inconsistency of the chest wordmark, but that's something I can more than live with.

I'm not big on the black alternate, it just feels like every team with a redesign is getting one now. I almost wonder if they are forced to due to some NFL policy on needing an alternate/third uniform in the rotation. I hope the blue helmet is tweaked to fit with it because it needs that extra pop of color. Just switch the logo and the gray facemask for a black one.

That Texans leaked helmet is interesting. Don't know if I love it or hate it yet, and probably won't until I see what its paired with. I can safely say though that I don't think we've seen anything quite like that H logo in the NFL before.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

That looks like an XFL team. The Texans logo is sooooo good, there's no need for this -- especially because every person under the age of 26 will be like "nah the H logo goes crazy, make it the primary" and then in 2 years the Texans ownership will be presented with some shoddy marketing "research" suggesting the H logo is more popular than the original and they'll start wearing it as the main uniform...

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, shaydre1019 said:

LEAK:

The first words out of my mouth were, “Oh God.”

This is going to be worse than I thought it would be.  

Absolutely horrific. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

4 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

The first words out of my mouth were, “Oh God.”

☝️ This.

b09c5K3.png

• Like 2
  • Hurl 4
  • Meh 1

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

3 hours ago, rfraser85 said:

I don't know about photoshop, but GUD has an illustration of that combo, among others. The one you're looking for is bottom-center.

2020_ATL_white+jerseys+-+Copy+%25282%252

Where'd you find this graphic ?? I know GUD well but I never saw this "show all possible combos" type of image . I only found the "who wore what when" and year-by-year combos