2024 NFL Changes

5 hours ago, BBTV said:

I don't watch many (well, any) Falcons games.  Do they ever open the roof during games, and even if so, does it really let a meaningful amount of light in?  Can't support a dark uniform for domed teams that don't have some kind system for letting real light in.

Yes. They're better about it than the Cowboys. Dallas didn't open the roof at all in 2023, and only once in 2022.

About 5 teams have a semi-dome and open-air stadium. I believe the Titans will become one when they move to their new stadium. That would be a good time for them to bring on a new uniform.

10 hours ago, BBTV said:

I don't watch many (well, any) Falcons games.  Do they ever open the roof during games, and even if so, does it really let a meaningful amount of light in?  Can't support a dark uniform for domed teams that don't have some kind system for letting real light in.

They do, maybe once or twice a season I think.  I do see they did it in Week 9 2023.  Below are some pics.  Definitely not as dark, but I'd say on par with Minnesota's clear roof brightness.

1776851182.0.jpg

nn9g94ejm6ftscphvxof.jpg

1776765219.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

4 hours ago, dont care said:

A good time for the titans to get a new uniform is tomorrow

or find a Delorean and go back to before they decided to design the utter trash they're wearing now.

As I see it, the only challenge is in finding the plutonium and evading the Libyans.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

20 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

I still think Tennessee could revert to the Oilers uniforms but keep the Titans name.

Do they keep the thumbtack? Or just straight up go everything Oilers including the derrick and just call themselves the Titans?

The latter idea is wild, and I don't hate it.

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I still think about this.

spacer.png

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • LOL 2
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 minute ago, GriffinM6 said:

Has anyone ever photoshopped this and replaced the red socks with black ones? Always wanted to see them wear these. 

I don't know about photoshop, but GUD has an illustration of that combo, among others. The one you're looking for is bottom-center.

2020_ATL_white+jerseys+-+Copy+%25282%252

Personally, I'm not a fan. The side panels would have the same issue the Broncos had when they wore their white jerseys with the navy pants. And there's not enough red on the jersey for me. It's like when the Jaguars wear their white jerseys and teal pants with black socks, they're trying to use all their colors with no balance.

25 minutes ago, rfraser85 said:

I don't know about photoshop, but GUD has an illustration of that combo, among others. The one you're looking for is bottom-center.

2020_ATL_white+jerseys+-+Copy+%25282%252

Personally, I'm not a fan. The side panels would have the same issue the Broncos had when they wore their white jerseys with the navy pants. And there's not enough red on the jersey for me. It's like when the Jaguars wear their white jerseys and teal pants with black socks, they're trying to use all their colors with no balance.

Yeah, it's a bad combo.  The only way to wear Red pants is if you have a Red helmet (See Chiefs, Kansas City) and the Falcons' Red helmet certainly isn't a match to these pants with their stupid shard stripes.

20 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Yeah, it's a bad combo.  The only way to wear Red pants is if you have a Red helmet (See Chiefs, Kansas City) and the Falcons' Red helmet certainly isn't a match to these pants with their stupid shard stripes.

The red pants could work with this uniform if a few things were different. If the colors of the side panels and the numbers were swapped, that would address both my issues.