2024 NFL Changes

6 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

The white jersey has blue numbers with blue dominant stripes while the blue jersey has white numbers with silver dominant stripes.

No don't like the look of that.

I mean that was the case with the Barry Sanders-era jerseys too.

spacer.png

• Like 11
  • Meh 1

10 minutes ago, RedSeaHeath said:

Leave it to Fanatics....... love the way these look though, will hold my judgement on the black until I see how they look on the field.

At least these were professionally shot. I'd rather have something like that than what happened with the Texans.

The Lions leak looks fantastic. I am loving the emphasis on blue, silver, and white. Also, I don’t think we have ever seen a striping pattern quite like that one. Pretty sure it’s a custom job. The new look gives an air of the Barry Sanders look while not being a straight throwback. It still feels fresh.

And while, I don’t love the black jersey, I think it’ll look fine on the field. Definitely a helluva lot better than these nasty things, regardless of which helmet they pair it with.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I hope these are sticking around. I rate them as one of the best throwbacks in the league. Perfection.

spacer.png

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, rfraser85 said:

The red pants could work with this uniform if a few things were different. If the colors of the side panels and the numbers were swapped, that would address both my issues.

Yes, that would help. 

15 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Hate that these leaked, but these are EXCELLENT.

It’s essentially the Barry Sanders jersey with updated striping, right?  Of course, the small wordmark, but they didn’t go full ATL or ARIZONA.

God I love bold full block jersey numbers.

• Like 3

Like others have said, I don't love the perforated numbers. I don't think the black alt is needed. But otherwise, the blue and white jerseys are improvements. The color balance is much better and the letters in the sleeves are thankfully gone.

Do we know for sure they're keeping the silhouette on the helmet or is there a chance they'll be going to some Jags/Panthers-like "ferocious" cat head?

• Like 3

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Solid leak from the Lions.

I don't mind the perforated numbers, my only issue is that they were "inspired" by the stadium exterior for the Cardinals.
I hope there isn't a story for the Lions and Texans using perforated numbers. I'd rather that element just go unspoken tbh.

• Like 1

Overall, a significant upgrade from the last set! I’m very happy. No black on the primary jerseys, no dumb sleeve wordmarks or tribute patches, and readable block font.

The only quibbles I have are that the sleeve stripes work better on the home jersey (silver outlines on both the sleeves and numbers), but feel clunky on both the road and alternate (blue outline on the sleeve stripes, silver outline on the numerals) and that they didn’t upgrade the wordmark, which is now the only italicized item on the uniforms.

• Like 2

Wow. I expected something terrible, but they look like Lions jerseys. Completely traditional and totally unique. I love them. I may buy a football jersey for the first time in a couple of decades.

• Like 3

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"