2024 NFL Changes

One nice thing about the Texans having four different uniform styles: this will save some time with R&D for a new set if we're right about this bombing. Whichever one gets the best response can be replicated with colors swapped when the time comes, and the idea of having multiple uniform styles will be a proven failure.

Since teams are leaning toward classic uniform styles again, it gives me hope that the Texans will listen to feedback if this fails.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, rfraser85 said:

It's a slow healing process. But maybe it will look better with the uniform when we see it.

Just when it seemed to be healing, the Texans pulled at the scab. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ltjets21 said:

Man oh man do the Titans and Texans love using the same colors. There needs to be a lawsuit once and for all. Have two divisional teams shared such a similar color palette ever?

Yep

Browns-Bengals-Orange-2.png

• Like 14
  • Meh 1
  • Huh? 5
  • Sad 1

LOL.

The NFL schedules a game in  a stadium that bans the color green. And they schedule...the Eagles and the Packers.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/could-eagles-packers-face-jersey-ban-in-brazil-soccer-rivalry-may-prevent-both-from-donning-green/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Facepalm 4

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Those Lions leaks are a really nice upgrade. Of course the black jersey is unnecessary but definitely better than the anthracite pajamas and should look nice with blue helmet (and blue pants).

Let's just hope they don't have black pants and the other 3 pants colors all have stripes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichardWitham said:

hopefully they livestream the reveal

I was looking for this, too. Nothing on their site, Twitter, or their YouTube leads me to believe it’ll be streamed. Most reveals the last few years have been. Can’t recall the last one that wasn’t.

11 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

LOL.

The NFL schedules a game in  a stadium that bans the color green. And they schedule...the Eagles and the Packers.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/could-eagles-packers-face-jersey-ban-in-brazil-soccer-rivalry-may-prevent-both-from-donning-green/

I saw that too on Uni-Watch. But there are two ways to deal with this.

1. The Eagles wear black, and the Packers wear white.

2. The ban is informal, so it is not enforced in this game.

Should both fall through, the game is moved to the Linc. But I'm sure the teams' colors are known in Brazil, so my money is on the second option.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I was looking for this, too. Nothing on their site, Twitter, or their YouTube leads me to believe it’ll be streamed. Most reveals the last few years have been. Can’t recall the last one that wasn’t.

I believe someone shared something yesterday that it will *not* be livestreamed so that the Lions season ticket holders would be the first to see them uniforms at the unveiling event.

So much for that.

I've got their X account & website up in case they drop something on us right at 7EST.

13 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Now I know who to blame for that disaster.

You all really need to read the articles.  

The NFL came to Nike wanting something like this.   They all collaborated and came up with Color Rush.  

Part 3 of this interview series was really enlightening - it covered the Jets' last redesign process, which saw them pass over some awesome batwing concepts - but Tom also revealed the name of the former Nike designer who worked on them; same designer was also responsible for the Titans and Jaguars (assuming '13 set).  So, if you're looking for someone to blame for bad design, there you go...

• Like 1

Sucks that there's no stripes on the blue pants. Don't know why that became such a trend to remove pant stripes in the NFL. 

other than that the new unis are great love the helmet especially.

• Like 9

spacer.png