2024 NFL Changes

Obviously, the non-silver pants need stripes. But beyond that, this is a fantastic set for Detroit. The blue helmet is gorgeous, I just wish it was on the Panthers instead.

• Like 11

the user formerly known as cdclt

The silver/blue/silver is absolutely perfect. I have no notes. The wordmark on the white jersey is unnecessary, but I can’t get too worked up about it. It seems like the blue pants are stripeless so they can be worn with all three jerseys, which is unfortunate but I guess I can live with it. The black is bad, but not as bad as the gray pajamas.

• Like 13

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

9 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

You all really need to read the articles.  

The NFL came to Nike wanting something like this.   They all collaborated and came up with Color Rush.  

Let me use your subscription and I'll be happy to. Until then, I'm not paying to read an article about those :censored: Jets uniforms. That said, I don't care who asked for what with Color Rush, the end result was a disaster and that dude designed it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Eyeroll 1

BB52Big.jpg

THE LIONS LOOK LIKE THE LIONS.

:censored:ing nailed it.

Would've preferred stripes on the White & Blue pants but I can live with it.  

Black uniform is very surprisingly good with how the the Black mask & decals look on the Blue helmet.  

Great stuff.  That primary home uniform is *chef's kiss*.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

They got a full website for it. The gallery shows Blue on Silver, White on Blue, White on White, Black on Blue, and Black on Black. No White on Silver or Black on Silver seen.

https://uniforms.detroitlions.com 

I'd be shocked if they never wore White on Silver, their classic away look.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bowld said:

Home and road are fantastic. Something feels off having a blue helmet with all black uniform. Perhaps the alternate helmet should have been black

NO. Love the contrast of blue on black. Just fits. The whole uniform set is just :censored:ing gorgeous. This Lions fanatic approves

• Like 4

Home uniform is awesome, too bad it's gonna be worn with the blue leggings way too much. This set would be a heck of a grand slam without the the Detroit wordmark, the black set, the plain white pants and with some stripes on the blue pants.

• Like 7

Man, oh man. It's so good. This is a distinct enhancement on what I think overall most would say is the way they should look. The striping is a home run (the line widths even are really friendly with the logo's). I think I'll need to see the alternate outside of a uniquely lit presentation environment, where often things can be made to look a bit more dramatic and better than they will look on a field. 

But this is not only great for Detroit, I am already sitting here hoping the Falcons follow their lead and take a similar approach with a new set that has more staying power. Well done, Lions.

• Like 3