Which means we’ll probably only get:

Teal/Teal/Teal/Teal

Teal/Black/Black/Black

I love teal/white/teal for coastal.

• Like 3

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

4 hours ago, HOOVER said:

This is most likely what it is.  Aren’t they rumored to be doing a Throwback uni this season?

Pretty sure they wouldn't announce it as a new helmet if they're just throwing throwback decals on the existing black helmet shell. I think "alternate helmet" implies a completely new helmet shell that would've been illegal under the previous "one-helmet rule."

• Like 1

Riddell has been selling a Teal Jags helmet with Gold facemask, but I thought a couple of these lesser-seen concepts could be interesting:

1f90cbf9e7219aeb2fefdd931d4c965f.jpg

with-the-nfl-now-allowing-a-second-helme

on26DvgWzZVTivfN.jpg

Jags_PREP_Group_480x480.jpg?v=1658153218

Also saying for the millionth time, but I really wish the NFL would start letting teams with Black in their color scheme use Black helmet hardware.

• Like 2
  • Hurl 1

21 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Take this with a grain of salt...

You could MAYBE talk me into mixing in an orange facemask for the white alternate helmet, but an orange facemask on their orange helmet would be significantly worse than all of the other options.

8 minutes ago, 29texan said:

NO!

Gray facemasks should only be reserved for throwbacks and teams with silver helmets. 

Not sure I totally agree with you there (49ers, Colts) -- but the Browns can't be like "let's do vibrant orange helmets!" and then tack on a gray facemask. It's like what the Bills did throughout the 10s.

GFMFGFMS.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

6uXNWAo.png

14 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Not sure I totally agree with you there (49ers, Colts) -- but the Browns can't be like "let's do vibrant orange helmets!" and then tack on a gray facemask. It's like what the Bills did throughout the 10s.

GFMFGFMS.

I think the Niners and Colts look better with their color facemasks... but those could go either way, to be fair.  

• Like 2
  • Yawn 1

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

39 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Riddell has been selling a Teal Jags helmet with Gold facemask, but I thought a couple of these lesser-seen concepts could be interesting:

1f90cbf9e7219aeb2fefdd931d4c965f.jpg

with-the-nfl-now-allowing-a-second-helme

on26DvgWzZVTivfN.jpg

Jags_PREP_Group_480x480.jpg?v=1658153218

Also saying for the millionth time, but I really wish the NFL would start letting teams with Black in their color scheme use Black helmet hardware.

One of those concept helmets is…teal with a gold facemask. But different from what Riddell has promoted?

Also, while it’s probably too busy, I do kind of like the first concept there, the silver one with Braisher stripes. Nice blend of OG, pre-Jaguar-cars-threatening-a-lawsuit design, with what eventually became of the brand. 

I know I will get blasted for this.  But the niners uni's would be perfect if they either went red or gold facemask.  Cannot stand that gray mask.  And for the love of god they should never wear white pants.  

• Like 2
  • Dislike 7
crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

4 minutes ago, The Impaler said:

I know I will get blasted for this.  But the niners uni's would be perfect if they either went red or gold facemask.  Cannot stand that gray mask.  And for the love of god they should never wear white pants.  

I agree about the white pants. And white socks. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Impaler said:

Cannot stand that gray mask.  

Some traditions really are meant to die

And what is tradition anyway but peer pressure from old and dead people?

• Like 2
  • WOAH 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

22 minutes ago, The Impaler said:

I know I will get blasted for this.  But the niners uni's would be perfect if they either went red or gold facemask. 

They'll never do it, but this would be so litty

OurSF49ers on X: "An all Gold Chrome #49ers helmet needs to happen 🔥🔥🔥  https://t.co/7mYoXh7pBE" / X

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Hurl 4
  • Meh 1
  • Dislike 5

6uXNWAo.png

4 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

See that make sense for them because their name represents gold.

Counterpoint: That's polished gold brick gold. The current color is more representative of the gold being pulled from the earth as the name refers. Better yet a dirtier old gold like the Saints wore would be more fitting than the champagne adjacent color now.

• Like 4
  • Huh? 1