Go ahead. Delete my account or ban me. Just get it over with and nuke the Unocal account for good.

I wish I could have deleted my own account back in January. If it was available, I'd have done so already.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Member is banned.

Edited by officeglenn
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 3
  • Sad 1

BB52Big.jpg

That was a meltdown for the ages.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

This is the board's "I quit this :censored:" moment.

Seriously, is his account being sold to Chevron?

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

The board hasn't had that kind of a flame out in a long time.  That was vintage message board stuff that you'd see in the early 2000s.  A classic.

• Like 3
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

All because the Florida Panthers won the Stanley Cup. UNHINGED. That person has bigger issues beyond who wins the big silver hockey trophy. Wish he'd direct that energy towards actual import stuff like adult illiteracy or pediatric cancer. 

• Like 3

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

nuke the Unocal account

Does this read like there are OTHER accounts?

Wouldn't be shocked. His narcissistic need for drama has overpowered his "desire" to leave the boards before. This was no different than his UConn rant after he "left". He'll be the next SeaTac/DarkJourney/Fowler.

And since I didn't get to post in the MalibuSunset ban thread before it closed, I knew it was BottomlessPitt, etc. well before that. His usual pattern of randomly putting dislikes/yawns on my posts that weren't really in the vein of a reaction was exactly what BPitt did after I disagreed with him on something. Just waiting to see who he comes back as next.

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1

28 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

He needed the Smiling Friends. Or therapy.

Shockingly a Boston team winning in the NBA did nothing to him.

It was a comfortable and predictable win for the best team in the league, wasn't his thing that randomness undermined titles? Or was it that predictability is boring and bad? Or both, depending on wind direction?

• Like 1

Just now, Digby said:

It was a comfortable and predictable win for the best team in the league, wasn't his thing that randomness undermined titles? Or was it that predictability is boring and bad? Or both, depending on wind direction?

Yes.

All of the above.

• LOL 2

It's where I sit.

3 minutes ago, Digby said:

If they were a rival of his Buffalo teams, then predictability was bad. But that was usually the crux of it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Did he used to go by a different username? I went to his account and it shows topics that he created all the way back in 2010. I feel like I don't remember him at all and he made 3k+ posts here. 

His previous username was "SabresRule" with some numbers at the end. He abandoned that and signed up for a new account, and when mods noticed some similarities, he said he wanted to start over with a clean slate, so we merged the two accounts. And this is how he repays our grace. Safe to say he won't get any more from us.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: The first account wasn't banned or suspended; he just stopped using it and signed up for a new one.

Edited by officeglenn
  • Like 2
  • WOAH 1

2 hours ago, CS85 said:

The board hasn't had that kind of a flame out in a long time.  That was vintage message board stuff that you'd see in the early 2000s.  A classic.

It wasn't even that epic IMO. He didn't devolve into personal attacks or entire posts in all caps. It only crossed into trolling for us when it was 24 hours on and he was still harping on it. 

2 hours ago, Digby said:

at least my bit is ideologically consistent. he just seems like a person who'll look for any excuse to be bitter. for his sake, I hope it doesn't spill over into his daily life.

• Like 1
  • Meh 1

53Ocz8U.png